Property of the week: Buckets of personality in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A double-fronted picture perfect period gem near Primrose Hill with original features harmonising with subtle new additions.
Provost Road, Belsize Park NW3, £4,850,000
A unique and rare opportunity to acquire this outstanding six-bedroom family home comprising 3,050 sq ft (283 sq. m) of well configured accommodation complete with off street parking.
The house boasts spacious entertaining areas with a wealth of period detailing inside and out, arranged over four floors.
Arguably the most attractive house on the road, it contains two double reception rooms, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms, four bathrooms, fitted kitchen/dining area, office, guest WC, utility room and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The large sash windows front and back flood the house with natural light and the manicured south facing 67 ft. garden is accessed from the ground and raised ground levels.
With its mature trees and York stone paving, Provost Road is a beautiful quiet, leafy road just a short walk from the green open spaces of
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
The house is ideally situated near the amenities of Regent’s Park Road and England’s Lane and a quick stroll to Chalk Farm (Northern Line) and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee) Underground Stations.
020 8022 5460