Property of the week: Buckets of personality in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A double-fronted picture perfect period gem near Primrose Hill with original features harmonising with subtle new additions.
Provost Road, Belsize Park NW3, £4,850,000
A unique and rare opportunity to acquire this outstanding six-bedroom family home comprising 3,050 sq ft (283 sq. m) of well configured accommodation complete with off street parking.
The house boasts spacious entertaining areas with a wealth of period detailing inside and out, arranged over four floors.
Arguably the most attractive house on the road, it contains two double reception rooms, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms, four bathrooms, fitted kitchen/dining area, office, guest WC, utility room and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The large sash windows front and back flood the house with natural light and the manicured south facing 67 ft. garden is accessed from the ground and raised ground levels.
With its mature trees and York stone paving, Provost Road is a beautiful quiet, leafy road just a short walk from the green open spaces of
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Parliament Hill viewpoint works delayed by nesting birds
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!
The house is ideally situated near the amenities of Regent’s Park Road and England’s Lane and a quick stroll to Chalk Farm (Northern Line) and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee) Underground Stations.
020 8022 5460