Property of the week: Bright Victorian home tucked away in the heart of Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
This classic four bedroom Victorian house occupies a discreet tucked away location at the very heart of Hampstead.
Rarely does a home so central within Hampstead Village offer such well laid out accommodation, in particular having the entire living quarters laid out across the ground floor.
There are also three lovely areas of outside space, providing a tranquil retreat on each floor of the house, including an interlinked ground floor patio and first floor terrace perfect for summer entertaining.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, while the remaining bedrooms are served by the family bathroom.
A beautiful reception room with fireplace, dining room with French doors to the garden and a semi open plan kitchen complete the accommodation.
You may also want to watch:
With such balanced accommodation the house will appeal to a wide audience, ranging from a young professional couple to downsizers looking to retain the lifestyle of the Village, which is all to hand just a gentle stroll away.
Murray Terrace, NW3 Freehold £2,400,000
Hamptons International 020 7717 5157 hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme