Property of the week: Belsize Park home brought into the 21st century
- Credit: Archant
This fine Edwardian family house is set back on a quiet residential street with off-street parking for two-three cars, and an attractive west-facing rear garden.
Internally the spacious accommodation has been extensively remodelled and extended to create a superb, flexible family home.
The property is well positioned for public transport and the cafes and restaurants being just 300 metres walk from Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) and approximately 750 metres from Hampstead Heath Station (London Overground)
EPC - F28
Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3
Price on application - Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 3 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 6 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 9 Go fish: Anglers complain of limited access to Heath ponds
- 10 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
020 7794 1151