Property of the week: Belsize Park home brought into the 21st century
- Credit: Archant
This fine Edwardian family house is set back on a quiet residential street with off-street parking for two-three cars, and an attractive west-facing rear garden.
Internally the spacious accommodation has been extensively remodelled and extended to create a superb, flexible family home.
The property is well positioned for public transport and the cafes and restaurants being just 300 metres walk from Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) and approximately 750 metres from Hampstead Heath Station (London Overground)
EPC - F28
Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3
Price on application - Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 4 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 5 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 'The case for Arsenal starting places for Martinelli and Tierney'
- 8 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 9 Three dogs saved from Swiss Cottage flat fire
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
020 7794 1151