Property of the week: Belsize Park home brought into the 21st century
- Credit: Archant
This fine Edwardian family house is set back on a quiet residential street with off-street parking for two-three cars, and an attractive west-facing rear garden.
Internally the spacious accommodation has been extensively remodelled and extended to create a superb, flexible family home.
The property is well positioned for public transport and the cafes and restaurants being just 300 metres walk from Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) and approximately 750 metres from Hampstead Heath Station (London Overground)
EPC - F28
Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Price on application - Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
020 7794 1151