Property of the week: an oasis of new build calm surrounded by green belt
- Credit: Archant
The selection of eight exclusive family houses are built and designed to be light and spacious, with virtually every window giving a fresh aspect of the extensive fully landscaped grounds.
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, NW7, from £1,795,000
Located in a quiet oasis off The Ridgeway and running through Mill Hill Village, this property has green belt land on both sides.
All are fitted out to a 21st century turnkey specification and are designed to the highest quality with security in mind and privacy preserved.
This development of stylish houses is set around a central green, with the back drop of an historic chapel including the former 19th century school house forms the central defining feature over which the houses all have views and where residents can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful environment together. Each home also has its own fully landscaped private garden and paved area for residents to relax.
And, if that were not enough, the homes are all fitted out to a standard one would expect from an exclusive Mayfair home.
The living areas, kitchen and bedrooms are comfort cooled, whilst benefiting from a whole house heat-recovery ventilation system.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 4 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 5 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 6 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 9 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
- 10 Hampstead woman tells tribunal of alleged racist discrimination
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500