Property of the week: an oasis of new build calm surrounded by green belt
- Credit: Archant
The selection of eight exclusive family houses are built and designed to be light and spacious, with virtually every window giving a fresh aspect of the extensive fully landscaped grounds.
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, NW7, from £1,795,000
Located in a quiet oasis off The Ridgeway and running through Mill Hill Village, this property has green belt land on both sides.
All are fitted out to a 21st century turnkey specification and are designed to the highest quality with security in mind and privacy preserved.
This development of stylish houses is set around a central green, with the back drop of an historic chapel including the former 19th century school house forms the central defining feature over which the houses all have views and where residents can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful environment together. Each home also has its own fully landscaped private garden and paved area for residents to relax.
You may also want to watch:
And, if that were not enough, the homes are all fitted out to a standard one would expect from an exclusive Mayfair home.
The living areas, kitchen and bedrooms are comfort cooled, whilst benefiting from a whole house heat-recovery ventilation system.
- 1 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 6 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 9 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 10 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500