Property of the week: an oasis of new build calm surrounded by green belt
- Credit: Archant
The selection of eight exclusive family houses are built and designed to be light and spacious, with virtually every window giving a fresh aspect of the extensive fully landscaped grounds.
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, NW7, from £1,795,000
Located in a quiet oasis off The Ridgeway and running through Mill Hill Village, this property has green belt land on both sides.
All are fitted out to a 21st century turnkey specification and are designed to the highest quality with security in mind and privacy preserved.
This development of stylish houses is set around a central green, with the back drop of an historic chapel including the former 19th century school house forms the central defining feature over which the houses all have views and where residents can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful environment together. Each home also has its own fully landscaped private garden and paved area for residents to relax.
You may also want to watch:
And, if that were not enough, the homes are all fitted out to a standard one would expect from an exclusive Mayfair home.
The living areas, kitchen and bedrooms are comfort cooled, whilst benefiting from a whole house heat-recovery ventilation system.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500