Property of the week: an oasis of new build calm surrounded by green belt
- Credit: Archant
The selection of eight exclusive family houses are built and designed to be light and spacious, with virtually every window giving a fresh aspect of the extensive fully landscaped grounds.
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, NW7, from £1,795,000
Located in a quiet oasis off The Ridgeway and running through Mill Hill Village, this property has green belt land on both sides.
All are fitted out to a 21st century turnkey specification and are designed to the highest quality with security in mind and privacy preserved.
This development of stylish houses is set around a central green, with the back drop of an historic chapel including the former 19th century school house forms the central defining feature over which the houses all have views and where residents can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful environment together. Each home also has its own fully landscaped private garden and paved area for residents to relax.
You may also want to watch:
And, if that were not enough, the homes are all fitted out to a standard one would expect from an exclusive Mayfair home.
The living areas, kitchen and bedrooms are comfort cooled, whilst benefiting from a whole house heat-recovery ventilation system.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500