Property of the week: An imposing residence in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing and substantial double fronted detached house which has been interior designed throughout. The property is set behind a carriage driveway in a plot extending to half an acre with a 250ft frontage onto this sought after road.
This fine home has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and features an array of living rooms across the ground floor which includes: a drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a study/staff bedroom.
On the upper floors the magnificent master bedroom suite is set across the rear of the house overlooking the expansive garden and benefits from an oversized bathroom and dressing room. There are four further bedrooms, and a games room.
Outside, the well maintained landscaped garden to the rear which is expansive in size, offers near total privacy on a wider than average plot.
Brook House, Winnington Road, N2
You may also want to watch:
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 8 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
020 8458 7311