Property of the week: An imposing residence in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing and substantial double fronted detached house which has been interior designed throughout. The property is set behind a carriage driveway in a plot extending to half an acre with a 250ft frontage onto this sought after road.
This fine home has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and features an array of living rooms across the ground floor which includes: a drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a study/staff bedroom.
On the upper floors the magnificent master bedroom suite is set across the rear of the house overlooking the expansive garden and benefits from an oversized bathroom and dressing room. There are four further bedrooms, and a games room.
Outside, the well maintained landscaped garden to the rear which is expansive in size, offers near total privacy on a wider than average plot.
Brook House, Winnington Road, N2
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
020 8458 7311