Property of the week: An imposing residence in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing and substantial double fronted detached house which has been interior designed throughout. The property is set behind a carriage driveway in a plot extending to half an acre with a 250ft frontage onto this sought after road.
This fine home has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and features an array of living rooms across the ground floor which includes: a drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a study/staff bedroom.
On the upper floors the magnificent master bedroom suite is set across the rear of the house overlooking the expansive garden and benefits from an oversized bathroom and dressing room. There are four further bedrooms, and a games room.
Outside, the well maintained landscaped garden to the rear which is expansive in size, offers near total privacy on a wider than average plot.
Brook House, Winnington Road, N2
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
020 8458 7311