Property of the week: An imposing residence in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing and substantial double fronted detached house which has been interior designed throughout. The property is set behind a carriage driveway in a plot extending to half an acre with a 250ft frontage onto this sought after road.
This fine home has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and features an array of living rooms across the ground floor which includes: a drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a study/staff bedroom.
On the upper floors the magnificent master bedroom suite is set across the rear of the house overlooking the expansive garden and benefits from an oversized bathroom and dressing room. There are four further bedrooms, and a games room.
Outside, the well maintained landscaped garden to the rear which is expansive in size, offers near total privacy on a wider than average plot.
Brook House, Winnington Road, N2
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 4 Gold and silver for a Platinum Jubilee party
- 5 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 6 Home of the week: Hampstead flat with garden for £1.25m
- 7 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 8 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
020 8458 7311