Property of the week: An immaculate family home in Hampstead Village
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful semi-detached family home built circa 1875.
Presented in immaculate condition, it has been completely refurbished by the previous owners and well looked after since.
This impressive family home offers exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes generous use of granite, American walnut, solid oak, chrome and yorkstone.
Offering a wonderful large fully fitted bespoke kitchen benefiting from Sub Zero and Miele appliances alongside solid American walnut cabinets, dovetailed oak drawers and Italian marble worktops, leading straight into an impressive double reception family room and garden.
On the raised ground floor there is a substantial 43ft double reception room with wonderful high ceilings and large windows, leading out onto a decked terrace. On the first floor is a large principal bedroom suite with a dressing room and a stunning luxurious bathroom. There are a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Located moments from the Heath and Village amenities, a house of these grand proportions with such well-balanced accommodation is extremely rare to the market.
Cannon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 4 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 5 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 6 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 7 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 8 Two people flee in Finchley flat fire caused by faulty radiator
- 9 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 10 Highgate's new butcher offers wine pairing and cooking advice
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404 g-h.co.uk