Property of the week: An immaculate family home in Hampstead Village
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful semi-detached family home built circa 1875.
Presented in immaculate condition, it has been completely refurbished by the previous owners and well looked after since.
This impressive family home offers exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes generous use of granite, American walnut, solid oak, chrome and yorkstone.
Offering a wonderful large fully fitted bespoke kitchen benefiting from Sub Zero and Miele appliances alongside solid American walnut cabinets, dovetailed oak drawers and Italian marble worktops, leading straight into an impressive double reception family room and garden.
On the raised ground floor there is a substantial 43ft double reception room with wonderful high ceilings and large windows, leading out onto a decked terrace. On the first floor is a large principal bedroom suite with a dressing room and a stunning luxurious bathroom. There are a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Located moments from the Heath and Village amenities, a house of these grand proportions with such well-balanced accommodation is extremely rare to the market.
Cannon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404 g-h.co.uk