Property of the week: An immaculate family home in Hampstead Village
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful semi-detached family home built circa 1875.
Presented in immaculate condition, it has been completely refurbished by the previous owners and well looked after since.
This impressive family home offers exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes generous use of granite, American walnut, solid oak, chrome and yorkstone.
Offering a wonderful large fully fitted bespoke kitchen benefiting from Sub Zero and Miele appliances alongside solid American walnut cabinets, dovetailed oak drawers and Italian marble worktops, leading straight into an impressive double reception family room and garden.
On the raised ground floor there is a substantial 43ft double reception room with wonderful high ceilings and large windows, leading out onto a decked terrace. On the first floor is a large principal bedroom suite with a dressing room and a stunning luxurious bathroom. There are a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Located moments from the Heath and Village amenities, a house of these grand proportions with such well-balanced accommodation is extremely rare to the market.
Cannon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Affordable housing changes for 100 Avenue Road will test Camden's resolve
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404 g-h.co.uk