Property of the week: An immaculate family home in Hampstead Village
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful semi-detached family home built circa 1875.
Presented in immaculate condition, it has been completely refurbished by the previous owners and well looked after since.
This impressive family home offers exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes generous use of granite, American walnut, solid oak, chrome and yorkstone.
Offering a wonderful large fully fitted bespoke kitchen benefiting from Sub Zero and Miele appliances alongside solid American walnut cabinets, dovetailed oak drawers and Italian marble worktops, leading straight into an impressive double reception family room and garden.
On the raised ground floor there is a substantial 43ft double reception room with wonderful high ceilings and large windows, leading out onto a decked terrace. On the first floor is a large principal bedroom suite with a dressing room and a stunning luxurious bathroom. There are a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Located moments from the Heath and Village amenities, a house of these grand proportions with such well-balanced accommodation is extremely rare to the market.
Cannon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 5 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 6 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 7 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 8 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 9 Gold and silver for a Platinum Jubilee party
- 10 Home of the week: Hampstead flat with garden for £1.25m
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404 g-h.co.uk