Property of the week: An immaculate family home in Hampstead Village
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful semi-detached family home built circa 1875.
Presented in immaculate condition, it has been completely refurbished by the previous owners and well looked after since.
This impressive family home offers exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes generous use of granite, American walnut, solid oak, chrome and yorkstone.
Offering a wonderful large fully fitted bespoke kitchen benefiting from Sub Zero and Miele appliances alongside solid American walnut cabinets, dovetailed oak drawers and Italian marble worktops, leading straight into an impressive double reception family room and garden.
On the raised ground floor there is a substantial 43ft double reception room with wonderful high ceilings and large windows, leading out onto a decked terrace. On the first floor is a large principal bedroom suite with a dressing room and a stunning luxurious bathroom. There are a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Located moments from the Heath and Village amenities, a house of these grand proportions with such well-balanced accommodation is extremely rare to the market.
Cannon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404 g-h.co.uk