Property of the week: an end of terrace townhouse with a twist in the tale
- Credit: Archant
This five bedroom home in a Highgate cul-de-sac comes with a large west facing deck with steps down to a secluded garden
An exceptional five-bedroom end-terrace townhouse with a west facing garden, off street parking for several cars and a garage, located in the heart of Highgate Village on a sought after cul-de-sac.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, substantial open plan kitchen/reception room opening to a large west facing deck with stairs down to a secluded and well-established west facing garden, further 21ft reception room opening to a study/third reception room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 4 further bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom), family bathroom, guest cloakroom and a cellar.
Well located within a short walking distance of Kenwood House, Highgate Underground station (Northern Line) and the amenities of the Village.
North Grove, Highgate Village, N6
You may also want to watch:
£3,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
020 8347 2600