Property of the week: an end of terrace townhouse with a twist in the tale
- Credit: Archant
This five bedroom home in a Highgate cul-de-sac comes with a large west facing deck with steps down to a secluded garden
An exceptional five-bedroom end-terrace townhouse with a west facing garden, off street parking for several cars and a garage, located in the heart of Highgate Village on a sought after cul-de-sac.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, substantial open plan kitchen/reception room opening to a large west facing deck with stairs down to a secluded and well-established west facing garden, further 21ft reception room opening to a study/third reception room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 4 further bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom), family bathroom, guest cloakroom and a cellar.
Well located within a short walking distance of Kenwood House, Highgate Underground station (Northern Line) and the amenities of the Village.
North Grove, Highgate Village, N6
£3,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 4 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 5 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 6 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 7 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 8 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
020 8347 2600