Property of the week: an end of terrace townhouse with a twist in the tale
- Credit: Archant
This five bedroom home in a Highgate cul-de-sac comes with a large west facing deck with steps down to a secluded garden
An exceptional five-bedroom end-terrace townhouse with a west facing garden, off street parking for several cars and a garage, located in the heart of Highgate Village on a sought after cul-de-sac.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, substantial open plan kitchen/reception room opening to a large west facing deck with stairs down to a secluded and well-established west facing garden, further 21ft reception room opening to a study/third reception room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 4 further bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom), family bathroom, guest cloakroom and a cellar.
Well located within a short walking distance of Kenwood House, Highgate Underground station (Northern Line) and the amenities of the Village.
North Grove, Highgate Village, N6
You may also want to watch:
£3,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
020 8347 2600