Property of the week: an end of terrace townhouse with a twist in the tale
- Credit: Archant
This five bedroom home in a Highgate cul-de-sac comes with a large west facing deck with steps down to a secluded garden
An exceptional five-bedroom end-terrace townhouse with a west facing garden, off street parking for several cars and a garage, located in the heart of Highgate Village on a sought after cul-de-sac.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, substantial open plan kitchen/reception room opening to a large west facing deck with stairs down to a secluded and well-established west facing garden, further 21ft reception room opening to a study/third reception room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 4 further bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom), family bathroom, guest cloakroom and a cellar.
Well located within a short walking distance of Kenwood House, Highgate Underground station (Northern Line) and the amenities of the Village.
North Grove, Highgate Village, N6
You may also want to watch:
£3,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
020 8347 2600