Property of the week: an end of terrace townhouse with a twist in the tale
- Credit: Archant
This five bedroom home in a Highgate cul-de-sac comes with a large west facing deck with steps down to a secluded garden
An exceptional five-bedroom end-terrace townhouse with a west facing garden, off street parking for several cars and a garage, located in the heart of Highgate Village on a sought after cul-de-sac.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, substantial open plan kitchen/reception room opening to a large west facing deck with stairs down to a secluded and well-established west facing garden, further 21ft reception room opening to a study/third reception room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 4 further bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom), family bathroom, guest cloakroom and a cellar.
Well located within a short walking distance of Kenwood House, Highgate Underground station (Northern Line) and the amenities of the Village.
North Grove, Highgate Village, N6
You may also want to watch:
£3,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
020 8347 2600