Property of the Week: a Victorian maisonette with its own meadow
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
This garden maisonette comes with a communal meadow with its own woodland, as well as planning permission to add two more bedrooms
Fairhazel Gardens, South Hampstead, London, NW6
A substantial and truly unique garden maisonette arranged over the raised ground and garden levels of an imposing detached Victorian house with a private South-West facing garden.
Beyond the garden, a communal 2.5 acre meadow provides further sanctuary with woodland, lawn and tall grass areas that are enjoyed exclusively by residents.
This exceptional maisonette extends to approx. 2269 sq ft (210.75 sqM) and holds full planning permission for the property to be extended by a further 140 sq ft (13 sqM) with the possibility to turn the conservatory and extension into two additional double-bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
This stunning property boasts abundant charm and comprises an impressive original entrance hall, a fully fitted kitchen/dining room allowing access to the covered terrace and into the gardens, two grand reception rooms with period features and original fireplaces.
It further consists of a principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms with shared access to a conservatory which leads directly onto the private garden, a family bathroom and a separate utility room.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
Goldschmidt and Howland, call 020 7433 6868