Property of the week: a tranquil family townhouse for just under £5.5 million
- Credit: Archant
An elegant modern townhouse in leafy Belsize Park is on the market for just under £5.5 million and is perfect for families seeking peace and quiet in the hubbub of the city, just a short walk to Regent’s Park
A semi-detached family home on a residential street in leafy Belsize Park, this property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms arranged over four floors. The home has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features light-filled interiors, high ceilings and period features updated with high spec appliances and equipment for a modern touch.
Internal entertaining and living space includes a principal bedroom complete with dressing room, four additional bedrooms, two large reception rooms, a kitchen-cum-breakfast room, study and play room.
In addition to 3,633 sq ft of living space, the period property also features front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Steeles Road is well located for the boutiques and amenities of Englands Lane, Primrose Hill, Regent’s Park and Hampstead Heath, with the transport links of Chalk Farm and Swiss Cottage Underground stations close by.
Steeles Road is on the market for £5,495,000
For further information please contact Aston Chase on 020 7724 4724
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 3 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 6 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 7 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 8 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 9 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 10 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'