Property of the week: a tranquil family townhouse for just under £5.5 million
- Credit: Archant
An elegant modern townhouse in leafy Belsize Park is on the market for just under £5.5 million and is perfect for families seeking peace and quiet in the hubbub of the city, just a short walk to Regent’s Park
A semi-detached family home on a residential street in leafy Belsize Park, this property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms arranged over four floors. The home has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features light-filled interiors, high ceilings and period features updated with high spec appliances and equipment for a modern touch.
Internal entertaining and living space includes a principal bedroom complete with dressing room, four additional bedrooms, two large reception rooms, a kitchen-cum-breakfast room, study and play room.
In addition to 3,633 sq ft of living space, the period property also features front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Steeles Road is well located for the boutiques and amenities of Englands Lane, Primrose Hill, Regent’s Park and Hampstead Heath, with the transport links of Chalk Farm and Swiss Cottage Underground stations close by.
You may also want to watch:
Steeles Road is on the market for £5,495,000
For further information please contact Aston Chase on 020 7724 4724
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?