Property of the week: a tranquil family townhouse for just under £5.5 million
- Credit: Archant
An elegant modern townhouse in leafy Belsize Park is on the market for just under £5.5 million and is perfect for families seeking peace and quiet in the hubbub of the city, just a short walk to Regent’s Park
A semi-detached family home on a residential street in leafy Belsize Park, this property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms arranged over four floors. The home has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features light-filled interiors, high ceilings and period features updated with high spec appliances and equipment for a modern touch.
Internal entertaining and living space includes a principal bedroom complete with dressing room, four additional bedrooms, two large reception rooms, a kitchen-cum-breakfast room, study and play room.
In addition to 3,633 sq ft of living space, the period property also features front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Steeles Road is well located for the boutiques and amenities of Englands Lane, Primrose Hill, Regent’s Park and Hampstead Heath, with the transport links of Chalk Farm and Swiss Cottage Underground stations close by.
You may also want to watch:
Steeles Road is on the market for £5,495,000
For further information please contact Aston Chase on 020 7724 4724
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour