Property of the week: a tranquil family townhouse for just under £5.5 million
- Credit: Archant
An elegant modern townhouse in leafy Belsize Park is on the market for just under £5.5 million and is perfect for families seeking peace and quiet in the hubbub of the city, just a short walk to Regent’s Park
A semi-detached family home on a residential street in leafy Belsize Park, this property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms arranged over four floors. The home has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features light-filled interiors, high ceilings and period features updated with high spec appliances and equipment for a modern touch.
Internal entertaining and living space includes a principal bedroom complete with dressing room, four additional bedrooms, two large reception rooms, a kitchen-cum-breakfast room, study and play room.
In addition to 3,633 sq ft of living space, the period property also features front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Steeles Road is well located for the boutiques and amenities of Englands Lane, Primrose Hill, Regent’s Park and Hampstead Heath, with the transport links of Chalk Farm and Swiss Cottage Underground stations close by.
You may also want to watch:
Steeles Road is on the market for £5,495,000
For further information please contact Aston Chase on 020 7724 4724
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds