Property of the week: A Ted Levy-designed contemporary Hampstead home bristling with technology
- Credit: Archant
A truly amazing architectural masterpiece being the culmination of several years hard work converting three former townhouses which were originally designed by the well known practice of Ted Levy in the 1970s.
This incredible contemporary home now boasts wonderful lateral space, including a large open plan double volume reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and two study areas. The impressive master bedroom suite comes with a dressing room and seating area and there is also a guest bedroom suite.
There is extensive terracing and an integral double garage.
Internally, the property is bristling with technology including a Gira KNX system controlling the lighting, heating and all Lutron blinds with a Control4 home automation package activating TV, Apple TV, DVD and audio in each room via a Sonance invisible speaker system. In addition, there is comprehensive security including Merit Lilin CCTV, high security doors and alarm. Gross internal area extends to over 2,500sq ft and the property is set back from Gayton Crescent, behind gardens.
Gayton Crescent, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Offers in the region of £4 million
Savills 020 7472 5000 savills.co.uk
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill