Property of the week: A Ted Levy-designed contemporary Hampstead home bristling with technology
- Credit: Archant
A truly amazing architectural masterpiece being the culmination of several years hard work converting three former townhouses which were originally designed by the well known practice of Ted Levy in the 1970s.
This incredible contemporary home now boasts wonderful lateral space, including a large open plan double volume reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and two study areas. The impressive master bedroom suite comes with a dressing room and seating area and there is also a guest bedroom suite.
There is extensive terracing and an integral double garage.
Internally, the property is bristling with technology including a Gira KNX system controlling the lighting, heating and all Lutron blinds with a Control4 home automation package activating TV, Apple TV, DVD and audio in each room via a Sonance invisible speaker system. In addition, there is comprehensive security including Merit Lilin CCTV, high security doors and alarm. Gross internal area extends to over 2,500sq ft and the property is set back from Gayton Crescent, behind gardens.
Gayton Crescent, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Offers in the region of £4 million
Savills 020 7472 5000 savills.co.uk
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown