Property of the week: A Ted Levy-designed contemporary Hampstead home bristling with technology
- Credit: Archant
A truly amazing architectural masterpiece being the culmination of several years hard work converting three former townhouses which were originally designed by the well known practice of Ted Levy in the 1970s.
This incredible contemporary home now boasts wonderful lateral space, including a large open plan double volume reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and two study areas. The impressive master bedroom suite comes with a dressing room and seating area and there is also a guest bedroom suite.
There is extensive terracing and an integral double garage.
Internally, the property is bristling with technology including a Gira KNX system controlling the lighting, heating and all Lutron blinds with a Control4 home automation package activating TV, Apple TV, DVD and audio in each room via a Sonance invisible speaker system. In addition, there is comprehensive security including Merit Lilin CCTV, high security doors and alarm. Gross internal area extends to over 2,500sq ft and the property is set back from Gayton Crescent, behind gardens.
Gayton Crescent, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Offers in the region of £4 million
Savills 020 7472 5000 savills.co.uk
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again