Property of the week: A Ted Levy-designed contemporary Hampstead home bristling with technology
- Credit: Archant
A truly amazing architectural masterpiece being the culmination of several years hard work converting three former townhouses which were originally designed by the well known practice of Ted Levy in the 1970s.
This incredible contemporary home now boasts wonderful lateral space, including a large open plan double volume reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and two study areas. The impressive master bedroom suite comes with a dressing room and seating area and there is also a guest bedroom suite.
There is extensive terracing and an integral double garage.
Internally, the property is bristling with technology including a Gira KNX system controlling the lighting, heating and all Lutron blinds with a Control4 home automation package activating TV, Apple TV, DVD and audio in each room via a Sonance invisible speaker system. In addition, there is comprehensive security including Merit Lilin CCTV, high security doors and alarm. Gross internal area extends to over 2,500sq ft and the property is set back from Gayton Crescent, behind gardens.
Gayton Crescent, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Offers in the region of £4 million
Savills 020 7472 5000 savills.co.uk
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted