Property of the week: A superb red brick home in Redington Road
- Credit: Archant
A semi-detached five/six bedroom three-floored Victorian family home located at the village end of this sought after tree-lined road, offering 4,335sq ft of accommodation.
The red brick house retains a host of period features, including original tiled floors, fireplaces and ornate ceilings, as well as some wonderful entertaining rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside space includes a 42ft south facing garden and terrace, and it has the added benefit of off-street parking for two cars and residents’ parking.
Redington Road is superbly located for the fashionable cafes and boutiques of Hampstead Village and Hampstead Heath.
EPC - F28
You may also want to watch:
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
£5,750,000 - Freehold
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 4 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 5 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 6 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 7 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 8 Eleven things to do at the 2021 Highgate Festival
- 9 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 10 'Antisemitic abuse was aimed at me because of my kippah' says faith leader
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404