Property of the week: A superb red brick home in Redington Road
- Credit: Archant
A semi-detached five/six bedroom three-floored Victorian family home located at the village end of this sought after tree-lined road, offering 4,335sq ft of accommodation.
The red brick house retains a host of period features, including original tiled floors, fireplaces and ornate ceilings, as well as some wonderful entertaining rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside space includes a 42ft south facing garden and terrace, and it has the added benefit of off-street parking for two cars and residents’ parking.
Redington Road is superbly located for the fashionable cafes and boutiques of Hampstead Village and Hampstead Heath.
EPC - F28
You may also want to watch:
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
£5,750,000 - Freehold
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 7 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 8 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment
- 9 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 10 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404