Property of the week: A superb red brick home in Redington Road
- Credit: Archant
A semi-detached five/six bedroom three-floored Victorian family home located at the village end of this sought after tree-lined road, offering 4,335sq ft of accommodation.
The red brick house retains a host of period features, including original tiled floors, fireplaces and ornate ceilings, as well as some wonderful entertaining rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside space includes a 42ft south facing garden and terrace, and it has the added benefit of off-street parking for two cars and residents’ parking.
Redington Road is superbly located for the fashionable cafes and boutiques of Hampstead Village and Hampstead Heath.
EPC - F28
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
£5,750,000 - Freehold
- 1 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 4 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 5 'First public sculpture' of Mother of Methodism carved in East Finchley
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
- 8 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 9 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 10 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404