Property of the week: A superb red brick home in Redington Road
- Credit: Archant
A semi-detached five/six bedroom three-floored Victorian family home located at the village end of this sought after tree-lined road, offering 4,335sq ft of accommodation.
The red brick house retains a host of period features, including original tiled floors, fireplaces and ornate ceilings, as well as some wonderful entertaining rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside space includes a 42ft south facing garden and terrace, and it has the added benefit of off-street parking for two cars and residents’ parking.
Redington Road is superbly located for the fashionable cafes and boutiques of Hampstead Village and Hampstead Heath.
EPC - F28
You may also want to watch:
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
£5,750,000 - Freehold
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404