Property of the week: A spacious family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Situated on the preferred West side of this popular road is a beautifully presented and generously proportioned (4,637 sq ft) six bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian house.
Arranged over four floors with the added benefit of gated off-street parking, the house is offered for sale in extremely good decorative condition and provides an excellent balance between bedroom and reception space. The home has the choice of five dedicated entertainment areas, including a drawing room, dining room, family room, TV room (with a 13ft roof terrace) as well as a conservatory with direct access on to a landscaped and mature 86ft garden.
The master suite comprises a bedroom, a huge en-suite bathroom, conservatory/study and en-suite dressing room. There are four other children’s bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a staff suite on the garden level.
Hollycroft Avenue is one of the most desirable locations for large family houses in Hampstead located between the Village and West Heath.
Hollycroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£5,850,000 or £3,750 per week
- 1 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 2 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
020 7794 8700