Property of the week: A spacious family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Situated on the preferred West side of this popular road is a beautifully presented and generously proportioned (4,637 sq ft) six bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian house.
Arranged over four floors with the added benefit of gated off-street parking, the house is offered for sale in extremely good decorative condition and provides an excellent balance between bedroom and reception space. The home has the choice of five dedicated entertainment areas, including a drawing room, dining room, family room, TV room (with a 13ft roof terrace) as well as a conservatory with direct access on to a landscaped and mature 86ft garden.
The master suite comprises a bedroom, a huge en-suite bathroom, conservatory/study and en-suite dressing room. There are four other children’s bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a staff suite on the garden level.
Hollycroft Avenue is one of the most desirable locations for large family houses in Hampstead located between the Village and West Heath.
Hollycroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
£5,850,000 or £3,750 per week
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 3 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 4 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 5 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 6 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 7 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
- 8 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 9 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 10 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
020 7794 8700