Property of the week: A spacious family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Situated on the preferred West side of this popular road is a beautifully presented and generously proportioned (4,637 sq ft) six bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian house.
Arranged over four floors with the added benefit of gated off-street parking, the house is offered for sale in extremely good decorative condition and provides an excellent balance between bedroom and reception space. The home has the choice of five dedicated entertainment areas, including a drawing room, dining room, family room, TV room (with a 13ft roof terrace) as well as a conservatory with direct access on to a landscaped and mature 86ft garden.
The master suite comprises a bedroom, a huge en-suite bathroom, conservatory/study and en-suite dressing room. There are four other children’s bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a staff suite on the garden level.
Hollycroft Avenue is one of the most desirable locations for large family houses in Hampstead located between the Village and West Heath.
Hollycroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£5,850,000 or £3,750 per week
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 4 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 8 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 9 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
020 7794 8700