Property of the week: a show home that’s yours to own
- Credit: Archant
This luxury five bedroom house has been decorated to the highest standards
College Crescent, Belsize Park, NW3
A superb newly built, contemporary 5 bedroom show house which boasts 3041 sq ft of elegant accommodation over 4 floors.
Sleek and stylish, the polished white kitchen features Gaggenau integrated appliances.
You may also want to watch:
Exceptionally large reception rooms feature oil distressed oak floors and open gas fires. Sliding doors lead directly onto the decked reception terrace.
The luxurious principal suite combines a bedroom, en-suite bathroom and a spacious walk-in dressing room. The bedrooms feature elegant floor to ceiling windows, allowing light to flood the space and accentuate the sumptuous wool carpets and neutral décor.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
The south west facing decked terraces lead directly from the bedrooms providing a veritable sun trap throughout the day. The fabulous designs have been finessed to ensure living spaces of exceptional quality, from the elegant Madison Oak wardrobes by Poliform to the feature stairs with their blackened steel balustrades and oak handrails.
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404