Property of the week: a show home that’s yours to own
- Credit: Archant
This luxury five bedroom house has been decorated to the highest standards
College Crescent, Belsize Park, NW3
A superb newly built, contemporary 5 bedroom show house which boasts 3041 sq ft of elegant accommodation over 4 floors.
Sleek and stylish, the polished white kitchen features Gaggenau integrated appliances.
You may also want to watch:
Exceptionally large reception rooms feature oil distressed oak floors and open gas fires. Sliding doors lead directly onto the decked reception terrace.
The luxurious principal suite combines a bedroom, en-suite bathroom and a spacious walk-in dressing room. The bedrooms feature elegant floor to ceiling windows, allowing light to flood the space and accentuate the sumptuous wool carpets and neutral décor.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
The south west facing decked terraces lead directly from the bedrooms providing a veritable sun trap throughout the day. The fabulous designs have been finessed to ensure living spaces of exceptional quality, from the elegant Madison Oak wardrobes by Poliform to the feature stairs with their blackened steel balustrades and oak handrails.
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404