Property of the week: a scent of the seaside in the centre of Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Sitting in an elevated yet discreet position, this characterful four-bedroom house is quietly tucked away amongst some of Hampstead’s oldest properties yet only moments from the centre of the Village.
Hampstead Village, NW3, £4,950,000
With a charming weather boarded exterior the house benefits from exceptional views of the city skyline and offers a clever combination of contemporary and original features.
The bright spacious accommodation extends to approximately 2,700 sq ft and features a large open plan kitchen, dining family area opening onto a landscaped, south facing garden. The main 25ft reception room has both city views and access to a south facing terrace. The breath-taking views from the upper floors and bedrooms only get better the higher one goes.
Houses of this quality in such a central yet secluded location are very rare to the market.
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 7435 9822
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'