Property of the week: a scent of the seaside in the centre of Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Sitting in an elevated yet discreet position, this characterful four-bedroom house is quietly tucked away amongst some of Hampstead’s oldest properties yet only moments from the centre of the Village.
Hampstead Village, NW3, £4,950,000
With a charming weather boarded exterior the house benefits from exceptional views of the city skyline and offers a clever combination of contemporary and original features.
The bright spacious accommodation extends to approximately 2,700 sq ft and features a large open plan kitchen, dining family area opening onto a landscaped, south facing garden. The main 25ft reception room has both city views and access to a south facing terrace. The breath-taking views from the upper floors and bedrooms only get better the higher one goes.
Houses of this quality in such a central yet secluded location are very rare to the market.
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 7435 9822
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 10 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel