Property of the week: a scent of the seaside in the centre of Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Sitting in an elevated yet discreet position, this characterful four-bedroom house is quietly tucked away amongst some of Hampstead’s oldest properties yet only moments from the centre of the Village.
Hampstead Village, NW3, £4,950,000
With a charming weather boarded exterior the house benefits from exceptional views of the city skyline and offers a clever combination of contemporary and original features.
The bright spacious accommodation extends to approximately 2,700 sq ft and features a large open plan kitchen, dining family area opening onto a landscaped, south facing garden. The main 25ft reception room has both city views and access to a south facing terrace. The breath-taking views from the upper floors and bedrooms only get better the higher one goes.
Houses of this quality in such a central yet secluded location are very rare to the market.
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 7435 9822
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill