Property of the week: a scent of the seaside in the centre of Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Sitting in an elevated yet discreet position, this characterful four-bedroom house is quietly tucked away amongst some of Hampstead’s oldest properties yet only moments from the centre of the Village.
Hampstead Village, NW3, £4,950,000
With a charming weather boarded exterior the house benefits from exceptional views of the city skyline and offers a clever combination of contemporary and original features.
The bright spacious accommodation extends to approximately 2,700 sq ft and features a large open plan kitchen, dining family area opening onto a landscaped, south facing garden. The main 25ft reception room has both city views and access to a south facing terrace. The breath-taking views from the upper floors and bedrooms only get better the higher one goes.
Houses of this quality in such a central yet secluded location are very rare to the market.
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 7435 9822
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 7 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals