Property of the week: A quirky family home in South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A magnificent semi-detached double fronted period property, offering a huge amount of family space.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, as it was completely remodelled and refurbished within the last three years.
There is a delightful 76ft rear garden and off street parking for three/four cars behind security gates. EPC rating C.
The property has planning consent for two apartments, however it is currently loosely arranged as a single family home.
EPC rating C
You may also want to watch:
Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
Price on application
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
020 7794 8700