Property of the week: A quirky family home in South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A magnificent semi-detached double fronted period property, offering a huge amount of family space.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, as it was completely remodelled and refurbished within the last three years.
There is a delightful 76ft rear garden and off street parking for three/four cars behind security gates. EPC rating C.
The property has planning consent for two apartments, however it is currently loosely arranged as a single family home.
EPC rating C
You may also want to watch:
Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
Price on application
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
020 7794 8700