Property of the week: A quirky family home in South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A magnificent semi-detached double fronted period property, offering a huge amount of family space.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, as it was completely remodelled and refurbished within the last three years.
There is a delightful 76ft rear garden and off street parking for three/four cars behind security gates. EPC rating C.
The property has planning consent for two apartments, however it is currently loosely arranged as a single family home.
EPC rating C
You may also want to watch:
Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
Price on application
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
020 7794 8700