Property of the week: A quirky family home in South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A magnificent semi-detached double fronted period property, offering a huge amount of family space.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, as it was completely remodelled and refurbished within the last three years.
There is a delightful 76ft rear garden and off street parking for three/four cars behind security gates. EPC rating C.
The property has planning consent for two apartments, however it is currently loosely arranged as a single family home.
EPC rating C
You may also want to watch:
Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
Price on application
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
020 7794 8700