Property of the Week: a new Arts and Crafts style development in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Glentree
Set within a private residents’ courtyard these six new houses and 39 apartments have been executed in a classic local 19th century architectural style
Hampstead Reach, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11
An exciting new development of six houses and 39 apartments, all designed in the Arts & Crafts Movement style with water features and set within a private residents’ courtyard, has come to the market through selling agents Glentree New Homes.
Built by award winning Barratt London the properties ‘wrap around’ a resident’s courtyard and all the materials and details used reference the 19th Century Arts & Crafts Movement principals of simple forms, truth to materials and nature.
The placement of the buildings are in a random and unordered fashion which references the growth and development of many villages and market towns and the configuration of rooms, and their relationship to external windows, has been developed to maximize solar orientation allowing rooms to enjoy high levels of natural daylight.
The Arts & Crafts influence continues within the interiors with hard wood doors and Amtico tiled flooring. Rooms have generous proportions and further benefits include comfort cooling throughout, under floor heating and selected apartments with balconies or private gardens.
Kitchens are fitted with Grohe and Miele appliances bringing a touch of luxury as you cook or entertain.
In addition the development offers: a12 hour concierge service, underground parking, CCTV security, cycle storage and an impressive hotel-style lobby. A water fountain within the private residents garden provides an oasis of peace and quiet.
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 4 Gold and silver for a Platinum Jubilee party
- 5 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 7 Home of the week: Hampstead flat with garden for £1.25m
- 8 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 9 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 10 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
Prices start at £995,000