Property of the week: a marvellous apartment on The Mount
- Credit: Archant
An extensively renovated apartment enviably located in a historic Hampstead enclave
A beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment (51sq m/549sq ft) situated on the ground floor benefiting from its own entrance.
The apartment has been extensively renovated to a very high specification, featuring an open-plan reception room/kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, study/bedroom and a shower room.
Located on The Mount the apartment is enviably positioned in a historic enclave of the village only moments from all its amenities, walking distance to Kenwood Park and Hampstead Heath, the nearest Underground Station is Hampstead (Northern Line).
The Mount, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£1,000,000 – Leasehold
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 2 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 3 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 8 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
020 7724 4724