Property of the week: a marvellous apartment on The Mount
- Credit: Archant
An extensively renovated apartment enviably located in a historic Hampstead enclave
A beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment (51sq m/549sq ft) situated on the ground floor benefiting from its own entrance.
The apartment has been extensively renovated to a very high specification, featuring an open-plan reception room/kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, study/bedroom and a shower room.
Located on The Mount the apartment is enviably positioned in a historic enclave of the village only moments from all its amenities, walking distance to Kenwood Park and Hampstead Heath, the nearest Underground Station is Hampstead (Northern Line).
The Mount, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£1,000,000 – Leasehold
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
020 7724 4724