Property of the week: a marvellous apartment on The Mount
- Credit: Archant
An extensively renovated apartment enviably located in a historic Hampstead enclave
A beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment (51sq m/549sq ft) situated on the ground floor benefiting from its own entrance.
The apartment has been extensively renovated to a very high specification, featuring an open-plan reception room/kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, study/bedroom and a shower room.
Located on The Mount the apartment is enviably positioned in a historic enclave of the village only moments from all its amenities, walking distance to Kenwood Park and Hampstead Heath, the nearest Underground Station is Hampstead (Northern Line).
The Mount, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£1,000,000 – Leasehold
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 'Balanced diet vitally important for our mental health and wellbeing'
020 7724 4724