Property of the week: A leafy retreat in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A detached double fronted nine-bedroom family home (554sq mt/5,972sq ft) set behind a carriage driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Wadham Gardens, Primrose Hill, NW3, £9,750,000
The house is situated in a very sought-after road and is currently arranged over three floors only, with spacious entertaining areas and a private rear garden.
The buyer has the opportunity to remodel the internal space to their own requirements.
With its mature trees and hedges, Wadham Gardens is a quiet leafy road ideally situated near Primrose Hill Park.
You may also want to watch:
It is also a quick stroll respectively to Swiss Cottage and St John’s Wood Underground Stations, both on the Jubilee Line.
Wadham Gardens is close to some of the most renowned schools in north west London, and the world class shops, boutiques and restaurants and cafés of St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
020 7724 4724