Property of the week: A leafy retreat in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A detached double fronted nine-bedroom family home (554sq mt/5,972sq ft) set behind a carriage driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Wadham Gardens, Primrose Hill, NW3, £9,750,000
The house is situated in a very sought-after road and is currently arranged over three floors only, with spacious entertaining areas and a private rear garden.
The buyer has the opportunity to remodel the internal space to their own requirements.
With its mature trees and hedges, Wadham Gardens is a quiet leafy road ideally situated near Primrose Hill Park.
You may also want to watch:
It is also a quick stroll respectively to Swiss Cottage and St John’s Wood Underground Stations, both on the Jubilee Line.
Wadham Gardens is close to some of the most renowned schools in north west London, and the world class shops, boutiques and restaurants and cafés of St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
020 7724 4724