Property of the week: A leafy retreat in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A detached double fronted nine-bedroom family home (554sq mt/5,972sq ft) set behind a carriage driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Wadham Gardens, Primrose Hill, NW3, £9,750,000
The house is situated in a very sought-after road and is currently arranged over three floors only, with spacious entertaining areas and a private rear garden.
The buyer has the opportunity to remodel the internal space to their own requirements.
With its mature trees and hedges, Wadham Gardens is a quiet leafy road ideally situated near Primrose Hill Park.
You may also want to watch:
It is also a quick stroll respectively to Swiss Cottage and St John’s Wood Underground Stations, both on the Jubilee Line.
Wadham Gardens is close to some of the most renowned schools in north west London, and the world class shops, boutiques and restaurants and cafés of St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
020 7724 4724