Property of the week: A leafy retreat in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A detached double fronted nine-bedroom family home (554sq mt/5,972sq ft) set behind a carriage driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Wadham Gardens, Primrose Hill, NW3, £9,750,000
The house is situated in a very sought-after road and is currently arranged over three floors only, with spacious entertaining areas and a private rear garden.
The buyer has the opportunity to remodel the internal space to their own requirements.
With its mature trees and hedges, Wadham Gardens is a quiet leafy road ideally situated near Primrose Hill Park.
It is also a quick stroll respectively to Swiss Cottage and St John’s Wood Underground Stations, both on the Jubilee Line.
Wadham Gardens is close to some of the most renowned schools in north west London, and the world class shops, boutiques and restaurants and cafés of St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
020 7724 4724