Property of the week: A leafy retreat in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A detached double fronted nine-bedroom family home (554sq mt/5,972sq ft) set behind a carriage driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Wadham Gardens, Primrose Hill, NW3, £9,750,000
The house is situated in a very sought-after road and is currently arranged over three floors only, with spacious entertaining areas and a private rear garden.
The buyer has the opportunity to remodel the internal space to their own requirements.
With its mature trees and hedges, Wadham Gardens is a quiet leafy road ideally situated near Primrose Hill Park.
You may also want to watch:
It is also a quick stroll respectively to Swiss Cottage and St John’s Wood Underground Stations, both on the Jubilee Line.
Wadham Gardens is close to some of the most renowned schools in north west London, and the world class shops, boutiques and restaurants and cafés of St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
020 7724 4724