Property of the week: A John Nash gem overlooking Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold Grade II listed, white stucco-fronted detached Nash Regency villa set back from the road and facing directly towards Regents Park.
Approached via electric gates with off-street parking for three to four cars and a double garage, this fine, bright and airy home extends to 4,514sq ft (419sq m) and offers excellent family living accommodation over five floors.
On the raised ground floor there is a magnificent drawing room with floor to ceiling windows, allowing an abundance of light into the room, which features an ornate fireplace and detailed coving as well as a familyroom/library. On the garden level there is a stylish kitchen/breakfast/family room and a dining room.
On the upper floors, the master bedroom suite has far reaching views over Regent’s Park, and features a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. There are a further four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Externally there is a charming garden and patio to the side of the house.
Prince Albert Road is perfectly located for the amenities of Primrose Hill Village, St John’s Wood High Street and the 410 acres of Regent’s Park.
Prince Albert Road, St Johns Wood, NW1
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 6 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 7 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Man accused of sexual assaults in Camden and Islington bailed
- 10 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
020 8458 7311