Property of the week: A John Nash gem overlooking Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold Grade II listed, white stucco-fronted detached Nash Regency villa set back from the road and facing directly towards Regents Park.
Approached via electric gates with off-street parking for three to four cars and a double garage, this fine, bright and airy home extends to 4,514sq ft (419sq m) and offers excellent family living accommodation over five floors.
On the raised ground floor there is a magnificent drawing room with floor to ceiling windows, allowing an abundance of light into the room, which features an ornate fireplace and detailed coving as well as a familyroom/library. On the garden level there is a stylish kitchen/breakfast/family room and a dining room.
On the upper floors, the master bedroom suite has far reaching views over Regent’s Park, and features a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. There are a further four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Externally there is a charming garden and patio to the side of the house.
You may also want to watch:
Prince Albert Road is perfectly located for the amenities of Primrose Hill Village, St John’s Wood High Street and the 410 acres of Regent’s Park.
Prince Albert Road, St Johns Wood, NW1
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
020 8458 7311