Property of the week: A John Nash gem overlooking Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold Grade II listed, white stucco-fronted detached Nash Regency villa set back from the road and facing directly towards Regents Park.
Approached via electric gates with off-street parking for three to four cars and a double garage, this fine, bright and airy home extends to 4,514sq ft (419sq m) and offers excellent family living accommodation over five floors.
On the raised ground floor there is a magnificent drawing room with floor to ceiling windows, allowing an abundance of light into the room, which features an ornate fireplace and detailed coving as well as a familyroom/library. On the garden level there is a stylish kitchen/breakfast/family room and a dining room.
On the upper floors, the master bedroom suite has far reaching views over Regent’s Park, and features a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. There are a further four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Externally there is a charming garden and patio to the side of the house.
You may also want to watch:
Prince Albert Road is perfectly located for the amenities of Primrose Hill Village, St John’s Wood High Street and the 410 acres of Regent’s Park.
Prince Albert Road, St Johns Wood, NW1
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
020 8458 7311