Property of the week: A John Nash gem overlooking Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold Grade II listed, white stucco-fronted detached Nash Regency villa set back from the road and facing directly towards Regents Park.
Approached via electric gates with off-street parking for three to four cars and a double garage, this fine, bright and airy home extends to 4,514sq ft (419sq m) and offers excellent family living accommodation over five floors.
On the raised ground floor there is a magnificent drawing room with floor to ceiling windows, allowing an abundance of light into the room, which features an ornate fireplace and detailed coving as well as a familyroom/library. On the garden level there is a stylish kitchen/breakfast/family room and a dining room.
On the upper floors, the master bedroom suite has far reaching views over Regent’s Park, and features a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. There are a further four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Externally there is a charming garden and patio to the side of the house.
You may also want to watch:
Prince Albert Road is perfectly located for the amenities of Primrose Hill Village, St John’s Wood High Street and the 410 acres of Regent’s Park.
Prince Albert Road, St Johns Wood, NW1
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 7 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
020 8458 7311