Property of the week: A John Nash gem overlooking Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold Grade II listed, white stucco-fronted detached Nash Regency villa set back from the road and facing directly towards Regents Park.
Approached via electric gates with off-street parking for three to four cars and a double garage, this fine, bright and airy home extends to 4,514sq ft (419sq m) and offers excellent family living accommodation over five floors.
On the raised ground floor there is a magnificent drawing room with floor to ceiling windows, allowing an abundance of light into the room, which features an ornate fireplace and detailed coving as well as a familyroom/library. On the garden level there is a stylish kitchen/breakfast/family room and a dining room.
On the upper floors, the master bedroom suite has far reaching views over Regent’s Park, and features a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. There are a further four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Externally there is a charming garden and patio to the side of the house.
You may also want to watch:
Prince Albert Road is perfectly located for the amenities of Primrose Hill Village, St John’s Wood High Street and the 410 acres of Regent’s Park.
Prince Albert Road, St Johns Wood, NW1
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
020 8458 7311