Property of the week: A handsome split-level period pad in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented three double bedroom split level garden apartment, forming part of a handsome period residence located on one of Primrose Hill’s most desirable roads.
This fabulous property boasts exceptionally high ceilings with double aspect bay windows and consists of a 38ft double reception room with two elegant ornate fireplaces, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and double doors that lead out to the terrace.
On the lower level is the principal bedroom with built in storage and access to the private garden, second double bedroom with an adjoining utility room which could be converted into an en-suite shower room, a third double bedroom, a large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and gorgeous 52ft south-facing private garden.
Oppidans Road is a moments’ walk from the open space of Primrose Hill and the village and Chalk Farm Underground station (Northern Line).
Oppidans Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£2,225,000 Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7289 6666
020 7043 4433
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses