Property of the week: A handsome split-level period pad in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented three double bedroom split level garden apartment, forming part of a handsome period residence located on one of Primrose Hill’s most desirable roads.
This fabulous property boasts exceptionally high ceilings with double aspect bay windows and consists of a 38ft double reception room with two elegant ornate fireplaces, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and double doors that lead out to the terrace.
On the lower level is the principal bedroom with built in storage and access to the private garden, second double bedroom with an adjoining utility room which could be converted into an en-suite shower room, a third double bedroom, a large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and gorgeous 52ft south-facing private garden.
Oppidans Road is a moments’ walk from the open space of Primrose Hill and the village and Chalk Farm Underground station (Northern Line).
Oppidans Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
£2,225,000 Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7289 6666
020 7043 4433
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 10 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'