Property of the week: A handsome split-level period pad in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented three double bedroom split level garden apartment, forming part of a handsome period residence located on one of Primrose Hill’s most desirable roads.
This fabulous property boasts exceptionally high ceilings with double aspect bay windows and consists of a 38ft double reception room with two elegant ornate fireplaces, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and double doors that lead out to the terrace.
On the lower level is the principal bedroom with built in storage and access to the private garden, second double bedroom with an adjoining utility room which could be converted into an en-suite shower room, a third double bedroom, a large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and gorgeous 52ft south-facing private garden.
Oppidans Road is a moments’ walk from the open space of Primrose Hill and the village and Chalk Farm Underground station (Northern Line).
Oppidans Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£2,225,000 Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7289 6666
020 7043 4433
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 Bishopwood Bowling Club hopes to create new image for the sport
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat