Property of the week: A handsome split-level period pad in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented three double bedroom split level garden apartment, forming part of a handsome period residence located on one of Primrose Hill’s most desirable roads.
This fabulous property boasts exceptionally high ceilings with double aspect bay windows and consists of a 38ft double reception room with two elegant ornate fireplaces, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and double doors that lead out to the terrace.
On the lower level is the principal bedroom with built in storage and access to the private garden, second double bedroom with an adjoining utility room which could be converted into an en-suite shower room, a third double bedroom, a large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and gorgeous 52ft south-facing private garden.
Oppidans Road is a moments’ walk from the open space of Primrose Hill and the village and Chalk Farm Underground station (Northern Line).
Oppidans Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
You may also want to watch:
£2,225,000 Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7289 6666
020 7043 4433
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named