Property of the week: a Hampstead Village home with a secret garden
- Credit: Archant
Set back behind a carriage drive, this four bedroom family home in NW3 features a large private landscaped back garden
An exceptional four bedroom family home occupying the entire raised ground floor of a fine double fronted period residence set back from the road behind a carriage drive and featuring a magnificent 120 ft south west facing private landscaped rear garden superbly positioned at the Hampstead Village end of Redington Road.
This exquisite home benefits from high ceilings throughout with superb entertaining space featuring a sensational 21 ft double aspect reception room, dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room leading to a family room.
Further accommodation comprises principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, two further WCs, study and utility room. The rear garden is spectacular and mature with thoughtfully designed terrace area and substantial lawned areas.
This excellent property benefits from allocated off street parking and is enviably located on Redington Road, an exclusive and desirable residential tree lined street which offers easy access to the outstanding local schools and the many boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Hampstead Village together with the wonderful green expanses of Hampstead Heath.
You may also want to watch:
Share of Freehold
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Guide Price £3,500,000
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404