Property of the week: a Hampstead Village home with a secret garden
- Credit: Archant
Set back behind a carriage drive, this four bedroom family home in NW3 features a large private landscaped back garden
An exceptional four bedroom family home occupying the entire raised ground floor of a fine double fronted period residence set back from the road behind a carriage drive and featuring a magnificent 120 ft south west facing private landscaped rear garden superbly positioned at the Hampstead Village end of Redington Road.
This exquisite home benefits from high ceilings throughout with superb entertaining space featuring a sensational 21 ft double aspect reception room, dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room leading to a family room.
Further accommodation comprises principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, two further WCs, study and utility room. The rear garden is spectacular and mature with thoughtfully designed terrace area and substantial lawned areas.
This excellent property benefits from allocated off street parking and is enviably located on Redington Road, an exclusive and desirable residential tree lined street which offers easy access to the outstanding local schools and the many boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Hampstead Village together with the wonderful green expanses of Hampstead Heath.
You may also want to watch:
Share of Freehold
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
Guide Price £3,500,000
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404