Property of the week: a Hampstead Village home once owned by Jamie Oliver
- Credit: Archant
The spacious family home still includes the iconic white aga installed by the celebrity chef
A wonderful opportunity to live in a quintessential double fronted period house in the most scenic, historical area of Hampstead Village.
Elevated just above the village centre, the house offers spectacular views of the city skyline from the rear with a centuries old views from the front over Fenton House (National Trust).
At one point the property was owned by Jamie Oliver, and the iconic white Aga he installed remains in situ in the spacious kitchen. No promises that usingit will bestow the talents of the celebrity chef upon the cook.
Internally, the property has benefitted recently from a sympathetic upgrade which includes a beautifully appointed, spacious bathroom, wiring and plumbing.
Offering a flexible layout with 1,867 sq ft of accommodation, the principle rooms are blessed with double aspect which allows for exceptional light. Four areas of outside space are highlighted with both a charming, sheltered south facing patio and an enchanting south facing balcony off the master bedroom. The accommodation comprises three/four bedrooms, three/four reception areas, a country style kitchen with Aga, large family bathroom and a utility/guest cloakroom.
Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 5 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 6 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 7 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 8 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
Benham & Reeves
0208 435 9822 b-r.co.uk