Property of the week: a Hampstead Village home once owned by Jamie Oliver
- Credit: Archant
The spacious family home still includes the iconic white aga installed by the celebrity chef
A wonderful opportunity to live in a quintessential double fronted period house in the most scenic, historical area of Hampstead Village.
Elevated just above the village centre, the house offers spectacular views of the city skyline from the rear with a centuries old views from the front over Fenton House (National Trust).
At one point the property was owned by Jamie Oliver, and the iconic white Aga he installed remains in situ in the spacious kitchen. No promises that usingit will bestow the talents of the celebrity chef upon the cook.
Internally, the property has benefitted recently from a sympathetic upgrade which includes a beautifully appointed, spacious bathroom, wiring and plumbing.
You may also want to watch:
Offering a flexible layout with 1,867 sq ft of accommodation, the principle rooms are blessed with double aspect which allows for exceptional light. Four areas of outside space are highlighted with both a charming, sheltered south facing patio and an enchanting south facing balcony off the master bedroom. The accommodation comprises three/four bedrooms, three/four reception areas, a country style kitchen with Aga, large family bathroom and a utility/guest cloakroom.
Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Benham & Reeves
0208 435 9822 b-r.co.uk