Property of the week: a Hampstead Village home once owned by Jamie Oliver
- Credit: Archant
The spacious family home still includes the iconic white aga installed by the celebrity chef
A wonderful opportunity to live in a quintessential double fronted period house in the most scenic, historical area of Hampstead Village.
Elevated just above the village centre, the house offers spectacular views of the city skyline from the rear with a centuries old views from the front over Fenton House (National Trust).
At one point the property was owned by Jamie Oliver, and the iconic white Aga he installed remains in situ in the spacious kitchen. No promises that usingit will bestow the talents of the celebrity chef upon the cook.
Internally, the property has benefitted recently from a sympathetic upgrade which includes a beautifully appointed, spacious bathroom, wiring and plumbing.
You may also want to watch:
Offering a flexible layout with 1,867 sq ft of accommodation, the principle rooms are blessed with double aspect which allows for exceptional light. Four areas of outside space are highlighted with both a charming, sheltered south facing patio and an enchanting south facing balcony off the master bedroom. The accommodation comprises three/four bedrooms, three/four reception areas, a country style kitchen with Aga, large family bathroom and a utility/guest cloakroom.
Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
Benham & Reeves
0208 435 9822 b-r.co.uk