Property of the week: a Grade II listed Hampstead haven
- Credit: Knight Frank
An elegant Queen Anne home set in the heart of the revered Hampstead Square
Vine House, Hampstead Square NW3
An exquisite, Queen Anne residence positioned in the heart of Hampstead village. This notable home, enjoys a discrete and elevated position overlooking Hampstead Square and extending to approx. 5,267 square feet (489 sq. m.)
Set in immaculately presented grounds, this low-built property provides spacious family accommodation and beautifully proportioned rooms and features off street parking for several cars, along with garaging, set behind a gated driveway, flanked by two substantial gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Basement, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, utility room, two WC, boiler house, green house, garage, master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, six further bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony.
Asking price £11,500,000
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate