Property of the week: a Grade II listed Hampstead haven
- Credit: Knight Frank
An elegant Queen Anne home set in the heart of the revered Hampstead Square
Vine House, Hampstead Square NW3
An exquisite, Queen Anne residence positioned in the heart of Hampstead village. This notable home, enjoys a discrete and elevated position overlooking Hampstead Square and extending to approx. 5,267 square feet (489 sq. m.)
Set in immaculately presented grounds, this low-built property provides spacious family accommodation and beautifully proportioned rooms and features off street parking for several cars, along with garaging, set behind a gated driveway, flanked by two substantial gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Basement, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, utility room, two WC, boiler house, green house, garage, master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, six further bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony.
Asking price £11,500,000
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres