Property of the week: a Grade II listed Hampstead haven
- Credit: Knight Frank
An elegant Queen Anne home set in the heart of the revered Hampstead Square
Vine House, Hampstead Square NW3
An exquisite, Queen Anne residence positioned in the heart of Hampstead village. This notable home, enjoys a discrete and elevated position overlooking Hampstead Square and extending to approx. 5,267 square feet (489 sq. m.)
Set in immaculately presented grounds, this low-built property provides spacious family accommodation and beautifully proportioned rooms and features off street parking for several cars, along with garaging, set behind a gated driveway, flanked by two substantial gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Basement, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, utility room, two WC, boiler house, green house, garage, master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, six further bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony.
Asking price £11,500,000
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate