Property of the week: a Grade II listed Hampstead haven
- Credit: Knight Frank
An elegant Queen Anne home set in the heart of the revered Hampstead Square
Vine House, Hampstead Square NW3
An exquisite, Queen Anne residence positioned in the heart of Hampstead village. This notable home, enjoys a discrete and elevated position overlooking Hampstead Square and extending to approx. 5,267 square feet (489 sq. m.)
Set in immaculately presented grounds, this low-built property provides spacious family accommodation and beautifully proportioned rooms and features off street parking for several cars, along with garaging, set behind a gated driveway, flanked by two substantial gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Basement, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, utility room, two WC, boiler house, green house, garage, master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, six further bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony.
Asking price £11,500,000
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden