Property of the week: A contemporary marvel in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A steel and glass box with gated parking – luckily opens onto a walled garden so not exclusively for exhibitionists.
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,950,000
A contemporary house of some 3,200sq ft, with the vast majority arranged over just one level.
The house is constructed largely of glass and steel, with use of American walnut and high quality porcelain tiles for flooring and provides accommodation of spectacular proportions. This includes a stunning 73ft reception room, with a state-of-the-art open-plan kitchen. The centre of this space is crowned by a retractable glass roof, transforming the area below into an indoor/outdoor space at the press of a button.
Each corner of this remarkable home provides one of the four bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms and two with dressing areas.
You may also want to watch:
There is a useful and flexible room on the lower level, approached via a custom made staircase, which would work perfectly as a study or TV den and offers a door to the separate utility/plant room.
To the rear of the house is a walled and landscaped garden and to the front a gated courtyard providing off-street parking.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Belsize Park Gardens is one of the area’s finest addresses, offering access to the varied shops, delicatessens and restaurants of Belsize Village, Belsize Park itself and Primrose Hill.
The Northern and Jubilee lines are less than half a mile away, and additional bus links are available in Swiss Cottage.
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404