Property of the week: A contemporary marvel in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A steel and glass box with gated parking – luckily opens onto a walled garden so not exclusively for exhibitionists.
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,950,000
A contemporary house of some 3,200sq ft, with the vast majority arranged over just one level.
The house is constructed largely of glass and steel, with use of American walnut and high quality porcelain tiles for flooring and provides accommodation of spectacular proportions. This includes a stunning 73ft reception room, with a state-of-the-art open-plan kitchen. The centre of this space is crowned by a retractable glass roof, transforming the area below into an indoor/outdoor space at the press of a button.
Each corner of this remarkable home provides one of the four bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms and two with dressing areas.
There is a useful and flexible room on the lower level, approached via a custom made staircase, which would work perfectly as a study or TV den and offers a door to the separate utility/plant room.
To the rear of the house is a walled and landscaped garden and to the front a gated courtyard providing off-street parking.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Belsize Park Gardens is one of the area’s finest addresses, offering access to the varied shops, delicatessens and restaurants of Belsize Village, Belsize Park itself and Primrose Hill.
The Northern and Jubilee lines are less than half a mile away, and additional bus links are available in Swiss Cottage.
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404