Property of the week: a Beverly Hills style mansion for just under £12 million
- Credit: Archant
Grab a slice of Hollywood hills living in Highgate with this modern home that comes with its own cinema, gym, swimming pool and wine cellar
Nestled in the heart of Kenwood, Atrium House is a strikingly individual contemporary home, privately situated and set behind a secure gated driveway. With over 9,200 sq ft of indulgent living accommodation, Atrium House is set over three floors. The vast kitchen/breakfast/family room, equally spacious drawing and dining rooms and a study complete the ground level, while the upper floor features five luxury bedroom suites. Downstairs, a cinema, gym, steam room, swimming pool and a wine cellar completes the picture. The house also offers guest/staff accommodation.
Atrium House, Denewood Road, Kenwood, N6
£11,950,000 – Freehold
020 8348 8131
- 1 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 2 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 5 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 10 Haringey Council makes senior leadership appointments