Property of the week: 52 stylish homes in the new Kilburn Quarter
- Credit: Archant
These apartments and duplexes come with private balconies and terraces in this new build complex complete with a private gated courtyard, underground parking and cycle storage
Forming part of Kilburn Quarter, Park Terrace, is a new collection of 52 stylish homes comprising a range of one, two, three and four bedroom apartments and duplexes. A stunning new showflat was unveiled on Saturday June 24.
Located in Zone 2, this impressive development offers residents high specification interiors, a private balcony or terrace to each apartment and access to a private gated courtyard, as well as underground parking and cycle stores for hassle-free commuting.
The architecture of the building itself incorporates a brick and glass façade that has a modern feel but which also sits comfortably within the surrounding area.
Nestled near the neighbourhoods of Maida Vale, Hampstead, St John’s Wood and Queen’s Park, Kilburn is one of North West London’s most sought-after places to live. The area’s attraction will be strengthened by a £600 million, 10 year investment programme. Regeneration will enhance this authentic London district and Kilburn Quarter will be at the heart of this vibrant new community.
You may also want to watch:
Kilburn Quarter will become part of an area which is centred around leafy boulevards and pedestrian pathways, while a children’s play area will create an open, neighbourly feeling on site. Over the next 10 years, the masterplan proposes to add 2,400 new homes, a new park, primary school, health facilities and new public spaces.
Commuters are well catered for as nearby Kilburn High Road provides frequent bus services to Camden, Chelsea, Shepherd’s Bush and Oxford Circus. Kilburn Park underground station on the Bakerloo line is a seven minute walk from the development. A four minute tube journey will take you to Paddington for the Heathrow Express, mainline rail connections and Crossrail – the new East-West high-speed rail link that opens in 2018. Kilburn High Road overground station and Maida Vale tube stations are both about 10 minutes on foot.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
Prices from £499,950
020 3451 1544, email@example.com