Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
A new development of two luxury maisonettes in Hampstead.
The Garden Maisonette
A ground and lower ground floor level 3,211 sq ft four bedroom garden duplex offering bright and spacious accommodation as well as a private garden and terrace.
This magnificent home boasts a huge 50’ double reception room, comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room and guest WC on the raised ground floor as well as four beautifully designed bedroom suites and utility room on the lower level.
The standard of finishing and materials throughout is of the highest level as well as offering the most up-to-date technology for home automation, heating and cooling.
You may also want to watch:
The building itself is of a contemporary design and is set back from the road behind electronic gates with two parking spaces reserved for the apartment.
The Upper Maisonette
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
Comprising the entire first, second and third floors (private lift to all floors) of this exclusive new built development, a bright and spacious four bedroom triplex apartment of 2971 sq ft finished to the highest standards.
This striking home enjoys its own private entrance and sole dedicated use of a lift with access to all floors. The main reception area is located on the first floor with a front to back double reception room with a balcony, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room and utility room, three bedroom suites on the second floor and bedroom four/study, shower room and suntrap roof terrace on the third floor.
The property is set back from the road behind secure electronic gates and this apartment comes with a parking space for one car.
West Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3
Prices on application – Share of Freehold
020 7794 8700