Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
A new development of two luxury maisonettes in Hampstead.
The Garden Maisonette
A ground and lower ground floor level 3,211 sq ft four bedroom garden duplex offering bright and spacious accommodation as well as a private garden and terrace.
This magnificent home boasts a huge 50’ double reception room, comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room and guest WC on the raised ground floor as well as four beautifully designed bedroom suites and utility room on the lower level.
The standard of finishing and materials throughout is of the highest level as well as offering the most up-to-date technology for home automation, heating and cooling.
You may also want to watch:
The building itself is of a contemporary design and is set back from the road behind electronic gates with two parking spaces reserved for the apartment.
The Upper Maisonette
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
Comprising the entire first, second and third floors (private lift to all floors) of this exclusive new built development, a bright and spacious four bedroom triplex apartment of 2971 sq ft finished to the highest standards.
This striking home enjoys its own private entrance and sole dedicated use of a lift with access to all floors. The main reception area is located on the first floor with a front to back double reception room with a balcony, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room and utility room, three bedroom suites on the second floor and bedroom four/study, shower room and suntrap roof terrace on the third floor.
The property is set back from the road behind secure electronic gates and this apartment comes with a parking space for one car.
West Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3
Prices on application – Share of Freehold
020 7794 8700