Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
From a 1960s modernist house to a penthouse with 360 degree views over London, here are three stand out properties for sale in Highgate
The Hexagon, Fitzroy Park, N6, £2,000,000
A modernist style detached 1960s residence attributed to the architect Leonard Michaels. Accommodation is set over two floors and includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a separate kitchen and a secluded south westerly aspect garden.
The Skyline Penthouse, Cholmeley Park, N6, £5,950,000
The ultimate in luxury living, the penthouse offers lateral accommodation with a secure premium development, with outdoor terraces providing a 360 degree view from one of the highest points in London.
South Grove House, South Grove, N6, £1,150,000
This rarely available ground floor apartment in a sought after mansion block, featuring double aspect south facing intercommunicating reception rooms and access to communal gardens
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 6 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 7 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 8 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
Benham and Reeves
35 HIGH STREET
LONDON N6 5JT
b-r.co.uk / 020 8348 2341