Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
From a 1960s modernist house to a penthouse with 360 degree views over London, here are three stand out properties for sale in Highgate
The Hexagon, Fitzroy Park, N6, £2,000,000
A modernist style detached 1960s residence attributed to the architect Leonard Michaels. Accommodation is set over two floors and includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a separate kitchen and a secluded south westerly aspect garden.
The Skyline Penthouse, Cholmeley Park, N6, £5,950,000
The ultimate in luxury living, the penthouse offers lateral accommodation with a secure premium development, with outdoor terraces providing a 360 degree view from one of the highest points in London.
You may also want to watch:
South Grove House, South Grove, N6, £1,150,000
This rarely available ground floor apartment in a sought after mansion block, featuring double aspect south facing intercommunicating reception rooms and access to communal gardens
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Benham and Reeves
35 HIGH STREET
LONDON N6 5JT
b-r.co.uk / 020 8348 2341