- Credit: Archant
The Priory at Priory Park is a Grade II listed building created in the Victorian gothic style. Once an abbey, its original features have been sympathetically retained in a stunning conversion that celebrates architectural history, while also introducing modern-day luxuries and style.
Set within quiet surroundings equidistant between Mill Hill Broadway and Edgware, The Priory at Priory Park is a visual treat. Brick, stone, wood and glass combine to produce a wealth of enviable architectural features, including high arched, circular and arrow slit windows, grand entrances and ceilings, and a bell tower.
There are four elegant and spacious properties to choose from, each one is absolutely unique.
The Refectory is spread over three floors with vast arched windows filling all of the outside walls and allowing light to spread through the property. Grand and peaceful, the accommodation is flexible with a mezzanine space, which would be equally perfect as a third bedroom or study.
The Bell Tower is a three bedroom property, with the most stunning entrance leading up to the accommodation, which is spread across the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
The Cloisters is a truly unique space. Three bedrooms and a stunning living/dining/kitchen surround a pretty and private garden. The wow factor of this property is a wonderful patterned window and a magnificent brickwork dome in the living space.
The Vestry is a large property situated over three floors and containing four bedrooms. The fourth bedroom with en suite bathroom is a flexible space on the top floor, making this an ideal retreat, or the perfect place for guests.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue