Prestigous new homes selling off plan in Hadley Wood
- Credit: Archant
Renaissance in Hadley Wood is a collection of eight luxurious three-bedroom apartments, set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, this exclusive new development offers the best of village life with all the cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
For those looking to downsize from larger houses, these grand apartments, with generously proportioned rooms, benefit from exquisite interior design and provide the perfect space for entertaining. Featuring the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing and luxurious bathrooms, they benefit from unrivalled specification throughout.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group comments: “Offering some of the largest lateral apartments in the area, Renaissance boasts a truly luxurious look and feel and sits perfectly amongst the grand homes in the area.
“Each home has been built using the highest quality and finest design, which we have become renowned for.”
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and a hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links. The development provides a high level of security, with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking (with visitor spaces), convenient lift access to all homes, video entry, alarms and CCTV throughout.
Renaissance is close to the delightful Hertfordshire countryside, as well as Cockfosters Underground station.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 7 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate