Prestigous new homes selling off plan in Hadley Wood
- Credit: Archant
Renaissance in Hadley Wood is a collection of eight luxurious three-bedroom apartments, set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, this exclusive new development offers the best of village life with all the cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
For those looking to downsize from larger houses, these grand apartments, with generously proportioned rooms, benefit from exquisite interior design and provide the perfect space for entertaining. Featuring the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing and luxurious bathrooms, they benefit from unrivalled specification throughout.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group comments: “Offering some of the largest lateral apartments in the area, Renaissance boasts a truly luxurious look and feel and sits perfectly amongst the grand homes in the area.
“Each home has been built using the highest quality and finest design, which we have become renowned for.”
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and a hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links. The development provides a high level of security, with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking (with visitor spaces), convenient lift access to all homes, video entry, alarms and CCTV throughout.
Renaissance is close to the delightful Hertfordshire countryside, as well as Cockfosters Underground station.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'