- Credit: Ashtons
Osprey Homes saw a large number of people turn out for their new show home launch of Poet’s Chase in Harpenden.
Harpenden, renowned for its excellent schools and easy road and rail access into London, has retained its village atmosphere and with very little new housing available Poet’s Chase is an obvious destination for buyers.
Set on a quiet residential street, these exclusive new homes were enthusiastically received by buyers from the local area and also from those further afield looking to move into the area. Two homes were reserved on the launch day.
Poet’s Chase consists of four sizeable, four-bedroom family homes spread over three floors, complete with private gardens and off-street parking for two vehicles.
Paved paths and side gates lead to private back gardens which are laid to turf and feature attractive patio areas.
You may also want to watch:
With excellent attention to detail and featuring modern designs, each house has a high specification kitchen with built in NEFF appliances which together with the drawing room provides a spacious, comfortable location for entertaining or simply relaxing in style at the end of a busy day.
All bedrooms are of generous proportions, with the master bedroom and bedroom two complimented with ensuite facilities. Additionally bedrooms one, two and three benefit from fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom is to be found on the top floor, providing ideal quarters for teenagers seeking a measure of independence.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
Opulence abounds, notably in the bathrooms which are part-tiled and fitted with Duravit sanitaryware complete with vanity units. Ceramic floor tiles and elegant high grade fixtures and fittings complete the design.
These executive homes will provide superb accommodation rarely matched for quality.
Priced at £995,000
01582 461 166