- Credit: Ashtons
Osprey Homes saw a large number of people turn out for their new show home launch of Poet’s Chase in Harpenden.
Harpenden, renowned for its excellent schools and easy road and rail access into London, has retained its village atmosphere and with very little new housing available Poet’s Chase is an obvious destination for buyers.
Set on a quiet residential street, these exclusive new homes were enthusiastically received by buyers from the local area and also from those further afield looking to move into the area. Two homes were reserved on the launch day.
Poet’s Chase consists of four sizeable, four-bedroom family homes spread over three floors, complete with private gardens and off-street parking for two vehicles.
Paved paths and side gates lead to private back gardens which are laid to turf and feature attractive patio areas.
You may also want to watch:
With excellent attention to detail and featuring modern designs, each house has a high specification kitchen with built in NEFF appliances which together with the drawing room provides a spacious, comfortable location for entertaining or simply relaxing in style at the end of a busy day.
All bedrooms are of generous proportions, with the master bedroom and bedroom two complimented with ensuite facilities. Additionally bedrooms one, two and three benefit from fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom is to be found on the top floor, providing ideal quarters for teenagers seeking a measure of independence.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
Opulence abounds, notably in the bathrooms which are part-tiled and fitted with Duravit sanitaryware complete with vanity units. Ceramic floor tiles and elegant high grade fixtures and fittings complete the design.
These executive homes will provide superb accommodation rarely matched for quality.
Priced at £995,000
01582 461 166