Pinnacle N10: a brand new residential development in the heart of Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
All areas change over time, but Muswell Hill is not the typical over-built commuter hub. It is a town center with a village feel, developed at the turn of the 20th century, and the locals value the sense of space and tranquility prevalent in the area, with its elevated views over the City.
With such a rich history, it takes a special development to claim its stake to the famed N10 postcode. Pinnacle N10 is just that. The first new build residential scheme in the town centre for over 60 years and perched at the summit of Muswell Hill, it comprises just 28 apartments and houses, all with their own private terrace or garden.
Designed by award-winning architects pH+ and developed by Jamm Living, Pinnacle N10 combines the best features of modern living – smart layout design, modern home technology and energy efficiency.
It is an unapologetically 21st century design, but one that respects its heritage. Retaining the façade to the historic former coaching inn which contrasts with a more modern finish to the houses and rear block. All the homes share an uncluttered sense of space that is perhaps all too rare in many new developments.
Generously proportioned one-bedroom apartments to large four-bed, all ensuite family houses - the scheme appeals to purchasers who share a vision of luxurious but uncluttered modern living. The thoughtful design blends seamlessly with the hectic pace of modern living, and makes returning home something to look forward to.
You may also want to watch:
With completion due in Summer 2016, Pinnacle N10 is available on a limited off-plan release.
Martyn Gerrard 020 8444 3388 martyngerrard.co.uk
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved