- Credit: Archant
The forthcoming show house launch represents the pinnacle of Pinnacle N10.
The first new build scheme in Central Muswell Hill for over 40 years, these houses have been designed for modern family living in the heart of N10. Thoughtfully designed with cutting edge technology and smart home features, there is a stunning use of light with floor-to-ceiling glass in the main rooms.
Ideally situated in a secluded setting a minute’s walk from Muswell Hill broadway, with views over the City of London, Pinnacle N10 features generous entertaining spaces and gardens, terraces and balconies to each house.
The design takes its cues from the best modern architecture combined with the unique appreciation the Jamm Living design team has for local living.
Local Ofsted outstanding rated schools include Muswell Hill Primary and Fortismere secondary while Highgate and Channing schools are a short journey away.
You may also want to watch:
All areas evolve over time, but Muswell Hill is not the typical over-built London suburb commuter hub but it is a town centre with a village feel.
Built at the turn of the 20th Century the locals value the sense of space and tranquillity prevalent in the area, with its elevated views over The City.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 7 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 8 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
The nearby Highgate Woods and Alexandra Park offer hundreds of acres of rolling fields, playgrounds and leisure facilities on the doorstep and Muswell Hill itself is home to chic shops, bars and restaurants.
Price on application
020 8444 3388