- Credit: Archant
The forthcoming show house launch represents the pinnacle of Pinnacle N10.
The first new build scheme in Central Muswell Hill for over 40 years, these houses have been designed for modern family living in the heart of N10. Thoughtfully designed with cutting edge technology and smart home features, there is a stunning use of light with floor-to-ceiling glass in the main rooms.
Ideally situated in a secluded setting a minute’s walk from Muswell Hill broadway, with views over the City of London, Pinnacle N10 features generous entertaining spaces and gardens, terraces and balconies to each house.
The design takes its cues from the best modern architecture combined with the unique appreciation the Jamm Living design team has for local living.
Local Ofsted outstanding rated schools include Muswell Hill Primary and Fortismere secondary while Highgate and Channing schools are a short journey away.
You may also want to watch:
All areas evolve over time, but Muswell Hill is not the typical over-built London suburb commuter hub but it is a town centre with a village feel.
Built at the turn of the 20th Century the locals value the sense of space and tranquillity prevalent in the area, with its elevated views over The City.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home
The nearby Highgate Woods and Alexandra Park offer hundreds of acres of rolling fields, playgrounds and leisure facilities on the doorstep and Muswell Hill itself is home to chic shops, bars and restaurants.
Price on application
020 8444 3388