- Credit: Galliard Homes / Grant Frazer
King’s Langley is a pretty, quintessentially British village that has been a well-kept Hertfordshire secret for years; popular with both families and the older generation thanks to its picturesque surroundings, active community and excellent schools. Now, Galliard Homes are looking to bring more younger residents to the area with the launch of their latest starter scheme, Pinnacle House.
Located next to the Grand Union Canal, which was the original way of transporting goods to and from London and Birmingham, Pinnacle House is the skillful conversion of a former office building, and one of which Galliard has pulled off with aplomb. The kicker for this scheme is that it also sits within range of the West Coast Mainline, which superseded the canal system in the early-Victorian era and allows the residents of King’s Langley to be at London Euston station in under half an hour.
Set around a landscaped residents courtyard, all apartments look onto greenery whether it is the gardens or the rolling green vista of Hertfordshire. Pinnacle House, aside from having parking, also has plenty of secure cycle storage- residents have no excuse not to explore the lovely countryside around them! King’s Langley itself has a pretty high street filled with independent shops; our picks would be the Shanti Art Gallery and the treasure trove of interior design bits and bobs at Home ‘chic’ Home, all washed down with some excellent coffee from Fred & Ginger.
The scheme is very much designed for first-time buyers and second-steppers, offering a range of apartment styles and types- all apartments are either studio suites of one-beds but buyers can choose from a multitude of options. The smallest apartments still offer over 350 Sq Ft of space, with cleverly partitioned living areas and bedrooms. ‘Studio Plus’ apartments add in a versatile study area and are not really studio apartments at all- with both a separate bedroom and the study, which could be used as a second bedroom if needed.
There are just two ‘Studio Plus’ apartments at Pinnacle House- expect them to be snapped up quickly.
You may also want to watch:
The development is due to complete mid way through 2018.
Prices start from £217,500
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
020 3770 6326