- Credit: Galliard Homes / Grant Frazer
King’s Langley is a pretty, quintessentially British village that has been a well-kept Hertfordshire secret for years; popular with both families and the older generation thanks to its picturesque surroundings, active community and excellent schools. Now, Galliard Homes are looking to bring more younger residents to the area with the launch of their latest starter scheme, Pinnacle House.
Located next to the Grand Union Canal, which was the original way of transporting goods to and from London and Birmingham, Pinnacle House is the skillful conversion of a former office building, and one of which Galliard has pulled off with aplomb. The kicker for this scheme is that it also sits within range of the West Coast Mainline, which superseded the canal system in the early-Victorian era and allows the residents of King’s Langley to be at London Euston station in under half an hour.
Set around a landscaped residents courtyard, all apartments look onto greenery whether it is the gardens or the rolling green vista of Hertfordshire. Pinnacle House, aside from having parking, also has plenty of secure cycle storage- residents have no excuse not to explore the lovely countryside around them! King’s Langley itself has a pretty high street filled with independent shops; our picks would be the Shanti Art Gallery and the treasure trove of interior design bits and bobs at Home ‘chic’ Home, all washed down with some excellent coffee from Fred & Ginger.
The scheme is very much designed for first-time buyers and second-steppers, offering a range of apartment styles and types- all apartments are either studio suites of one-beds but buyers can choose from a multitude of options. The smallest apartments still offer over 350 Sq Ft of space, with cleverly partitioned living areas and bedrooms. ‘Studio Plus’ apartments add in a versatile study area and are not really studio apartments at all- with both a separate bedroom and the study, which could be used as a second bedroom if needed.
There are just two ‘Studio Plus’ apartments at Pinnacle House- expect them to be snapped up quickly.
You may also want to watch:
The development is due to complete mid way through 2018.
Prices start from £217,500
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
020 3770 6326