Home of the week: Refurbished three bedroom garden flat for sale in Crouch End
- Credit: Martyn Gerrard
Church Lane, Crouch End, N8
This three bedroom, garden apartment has a private entrance and external office/studio.
The current owners have refurbished the property, which measures 1,141sq ft. Features include a kitchen-diner, cloakroom, bay windowed reception and parquet flooring.
A dual reception leads to a refurbished, marble work surfaced kitchen, with a double butler sink overlooking the westerly garden.
A breakfast area has doors out to the garden, where there is a large home office.
There is ample storage internally (including above the bathroom) and externally.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 6 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 7 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 10 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
Popular Crouch End, in the Borough of Haringey, has a busy town centre with a range of shops and restaurants, and green spaces such as Parkland Walk.
This period conversion is a short walk from both Crouch End Broadway and Hornsey high street, and it is also near Priory Park and Alexandra Palace.
Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End office,
p: Dario Esposito 020 8348 5135,