Open House: Take a look inside the latest Hampstead Heath homes on the market
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
Both houses feature a cinema room and slim line framed windows, offering enviable views of the landscaped gardens
Don’t miss the chance to snoop around two new timeless four bedroom houses in Hampstead this weekend.
Between 10am and 2pm on Saturday October 21, members of the public are invited to view the new builds, within 350 metres from the leafy open spaces of Hampstead Heath and a short stroll from the shops and restaurant scene in Hampstead Village.
The development comprises understated luxury featuring oak, stone and an abundance of natural light. These homes provide the perfect environment to entertain or simply relax and escape the bustle of the city. Designed for modern living, each home offers two levels of generous living accomodation, with the real highlight a bespoke oak and steel staircase.
Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms are found on top of the two upper floors, the ceiling height and extra tall doors create a sense of loftiness, whilst the slim line framed windows offer beautiful views of the landscaped gardens.
You may also want to watch:
The home technology solution is intended to be fully adaptable and future proofed, as each home includes a pre-installed entertainment system controllable from a single remote. Content can be streamed using hard wired Cat 6 cabling, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. There is also a five zone audio system with integrated speakers, including a cinema room plus eight pre-wired TV points per house.
In terms of transport, Hermitage Lane offers first class connections to London’s primary employment areas and the regional motorway network, with the North Circular (A406) approximately two miles to the north west and junction 1 of the M1 within 2.5 miles.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
27-29 Hermitage lane, Hampstead NW2 2EY
For more information or to book an appointment call the north London estate agents Goldschmidt & Howland on 020 7435 4404 or visit g-h.co.uk