Only new will do: JOHNS&CO opens first office in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Estate agent JOHNS&CO sets up shop in West Hampstead marketing flats in the new West Hampstead Square development and across the capital
Estate agent JOHNS&CO has launched its new office in north London. Founded just four years ago, JOHNS&CO have offices as far flung as Asia, and are adding to their portfolio with a new office in West Hampstead.
Walter Mythen, regional sales director at JOHNS&CO commented: “West Hampstead provides the ideal setting for our first New Homes office. We will be offering something entirely new and unique; a consultancy approach on an open, walk-in basis to help buyers find their perfect new home or investment.”
JOHNS&CO’s experts will look after enquiries relating to new build homes across a number of price points, and will offer sales, lettings and property management services.
“We understand that most people simply do not have time to visit one marketing suite after another, so our aim is to meet them, narrow down the options to those that meet their criteria and then get them booked in to see the most suitable choices, with our advice guiding them throughout the process,” added Mr Mythen.
The new branch will be located just feet away from West Hampstead Underground, Overground and Thameslink stations. Their portfolio includes properties randing from Royal Wharf, 21 Wapping Lane, New Providence Wharf, London City Island and Embassy Gardens, as well as the latest local new build development at West Hampstead Square.
From the Ballymore Group, West Hampstead Square aims to provide a new central square for the famed West End Lane. The development will provide a leafy square and space for shops and a farmers’ market in addition to a series of new residential homes designed with an emphasis on luxury. The homes will integrate vintage inspired interiors and residents will benefit from a gymnasium and health spa.
Prices start from £640,000, with homes available for rent from £450 per week.
Click here for more details from JOHNS&CO.
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 3 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 4 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 5 Tottenham boss Antonio Conte looking to revamp squad in transfer windows
- 6 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 7 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 8 PLU: St John's Wood restaurant finds the right formula
- 9 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 10 Movement off the ball key to Arsenal's win against Newcastle