Only new will do: JOHNS&CO opens first office in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Estate agent JOHNS&CO sets up shop in West Hampstead marketing flats in the new West Hampstead Square development and across the capital
Estate agent JOHNS&CO has launched its new office in north London. Founded just four years ago, JOHNS&CO have offices as far flung as Asia, and are adding to their portfolio with a new office in West Hampstead.
Walter Mythen, regional sales director at JOHNS&CO commented: “West Hampstead provides the ideal setting for our first New Homes office. We will be offering something entirely new and unique; a consultancy approach on an open, walk-in basis to help buyers find their perfect new home or investment.”
JOHNS&CO’s experts will look after enquiries relating to new build homes across a number of price points, and will offer sales, lettings and property management services.
“We understand that most people simply do not have time to visit one marketing suite after another, so our aim is to meet them, narrow down the options to those that meet their criteria and then get them booked in to see the most suitable choices, with our advice guiding them throughout the process,” added Mr Mythen.
You may also want to watch:
The new branch will be located just feet away from West Hampstead Underground, Overground and Thameslink stations. Their portfolio includes properties randing from Royal Wharf, 21 Wapping Lane, New Providence Wharf, London City Island and Embassy Gardens, as well as the latest local new build development at West Hampstead Square.
From the Ballymore Group, West Hampstead Square aims to provide a new central square for the famed West End Lane. The development will provide a leafy square and space for shops and a farmers’ market in addition to a series of new residential homes designed with an emphasis on luxury. The homes will integrate vintage inspired interiors and residents will benefit from a gymnasium and health spa.
Prices start from £640,000, with homes available for rent from £450 per week.
Click here for more details from JOHNS&CO.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved