Only new will do: JOHNS&CO opens first office in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Estate agent JOHNS&CO sets up shop in West Hampstead marketing flats in the new West Hampstead Square development and across the capital
Estate agent JOHNS&CO has launched its new office in north London. Founded just four years ago, JOHNS&CO have offices as far flung as Asia, and are adding to their portfolio with a new office in West Hampstead.
Walter Mythen, regional sales director at JOHNS&CO commented: “West Hampstead provides the ideal setting for our first New Homes office. We will be offering something entirely new and unique; a consultancy approach on an open, walk-in basis to help buyers find their perfect new home or investment.”
JOHNS&CO’s experts will look after enquiries relating to new build homes across a number of price points, and will offer sales, lettings and property management services.
“We understand that most people simply do not have time to visit one marketing suite after another, so our aim is to meet them, narrow down the options to those that meet their criteria and then get them booked in to see the most suitable choices, with our advice guiding them throughout the process,” added Mr Mythen.
You may also want to watch:
The new branch will be located just feet away from West Hampstead Underground, Overground and Thameslink stations. Their portfolio includes properties randing from Royal Wharf, 21 Wapping Lane, New Providence Wharf, London City Island and Embassy Gardens, as well as the latest local new build development at West Hampstead Square.
From the Ballymore Group, West Hampstead Square aims to provide a new central square for the famed West End Lane. The development will provide a leafy square and space for shops and a farmers’ market in addition to a series of new residential homes designed with an emphasis on luxury. The homes will integrate vintage inspired interiors and residents will benefit from a gymnasium and health spa.
Prices start from £640,000, with homes available for rent from £450 per week.
Click here for more details from JOHNS&CO.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'