On the move: you could live in Sienna Miller’s former home
- Credit: PA WIRE
Rumour has it the actress has put her Queen’s Park home - with it’s Matthew Williamson and Kelly Hoppen interiors - up for rent
Star of the silver screen and former card carrying member of the Primrose Hill set Sienna Miller is struggling to sell her home in Queen’s Park.
According to The Sunday Times she bought the five bedroom pad for £2.7million in 2011, and put it on the market in 2014 for £3million.
Many prime property owners who struggle to find buyers look to the luxury rental market for solace, and Miller, it seems, is no exception. The paper says the home will be available to rent from September for £9,750 a month.
Miller refurbished the place with the help of celebrity friends Matthew Williamson and her former stepmother Kelly Hoppen.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky tenant will enjoy the luxurious wooden floors throughout, flamboyant chinoiserie wallpaper and and a bedroom decorated in tasteful shades of taupe.
Of course, when we approached the agent listing a property matching that description there was a resounding “no comment” but either way it’s a beautiful property in its own right with fabulous views over the park.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52