On the move: you could live in Sienna Miller’s former home
- Credit: PA WIRE
Rumour has it the actress has put her Queen’s Park home - with it’s Matthew Williamson and Kelly Hoppen interiors - up for rent
Star of the silver screen and former card carrying member of the Primrose Hill set Sienna Miller is struggling to sell her home in Queen’s Park.
According to The Sunday Times she bought the five bedroom pad for £2.7million in 2011, and put it on the market in 2014 for £3million.
Many prime property owners who struggle to find buyers look to the luxury rental market for solace, and Miller, it seems, is no exception. The paper says the home will be available to rent from September for £9,750 a month.
Miller refurbished the place with the help of celebrity friends Matthew Williamson and her former stepmother Kelly Hoppen.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky tenant will enjoy the luxurious wooden floors throughout, flamboyant chinoiserie wallpaper and and a bedroom decorated in tasteful shades of taupe.
Of course, when we approached the agent listing a property matching that description there was a resounding “no comment” but either way it’s a beautiful property in its own right with fabulous views over the park.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 6 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 7 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 8 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 9 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre