On the move: you could live in Sienna Miller’s former home
- Credit: PA WIRE
Rumour has it the actress has put her Queen’s Park home - with it’s Matthew Williamson and Kelly Hoppen interiors - up for rent
Star of the silver screen and former card carrying member of the Primrose Hill set Sienna Miller is struggling to sell her home in Queen’s Park.
According to The Sunday Times she bought the five bedroom pad for £2.7million in 2011, and put it on the market in 2014 for £3million.
Many prime property owners who struggle to find buyers look to the luxury rental market for solace, and Miller, it seems, is no exception. The paper says the home will be available to rent from September for £9,750 a month.
Miller refurbished the place with the help of celebrity friends Matthew Williamson and her former stepmother Kelly Hoppen.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky tenant will enjoy the luxurious wooden floors throughout, flamboyant chinoiserie wallpaper and and a bedroom decorated in tasteful shades of taupe.
Of course, when we approached the agent listing a property matching that description there was a resounding “no comment” but either way it’s a beautiful property in its own right with fabulous views over the park.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'