On the move: you could live in Sienna Miller’s former home
- Credit: PA WIRE
Rumour has it the actress has put her Queen’s Park home - with it’s Matthew Williamson and Kelly Hoppen interiors - up for rent
Star of the silver screen and former card carrying member of the Primrose Hill set Sienna Miller is struggling to sell her home in Queen’s Park.
According to The Sunday Times she bought the five bedroom pad for £2.7million in 2011, and put it on the market in 2014 for £3million.
Many prime property owners who struggle to find buyers look to the luxury rental market for solace, and Miller, it seems, is no exception. The paper says the home will be available to rent from September for £9,750 a month.
Miller refurbished the place with the help of celebrity friends Matthew Williamson and her former stepmother Kelly Hoppen.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky tenant will enjoy the luxurious wooden floors throughout, flamboyant chinoiserie wallpaper and and a bedroom decorated in tasteful shades of taupe.
Of course, when we approached the agent listing a property matching that description there was a resounding “no comment” but either way it’s a beautiful property in its own right with fabulous views over the park.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds