- Credit: Archant
An exclusive development of just two five-bedroom detached houses in a beautiful tree-lined residential street in Oakleigh Park, Whetstone with excellent connections to London.
Whetstone, in the North London borough of Barnet, is ideal for commuters and families alike.
Characterised by neoGeorgian 1930s style detached homes, Oakleigh Park North is the location for this exclusive development brimming with charm, and built to the high standards homeowners have come to expect from a Shanly Homes development.
The homes at Oak View have been carefully planned with modern living in mind, offering generous living spaces.
The professionally designed kitchens feature contemporary units with coordinating Silestone worktops and upstands and integrated Miele and Siemens appliances.
You may also want to watch:
The bathrooms feature Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, heated towel rails, ceramictiled floors and thermostatically controlled showers.
Prices From £2,500,000
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
020 8441 9555