- Credit: Archant
An exclusive development of just two five-bedroom detached houses in a beautiful tree-lined residential street in Oakleigh Park, Whetstone with excellent connections to London.
Whetstone, in the North London borough of Barnet, is ideal for commuters and families alike.
Characterised by neoGeorgian 1930s style detached homes, Oakleigh Park North is the location for this exclusive development brimming with charm, and built to the high standards homeowners have come to expect from a Shanly Homes development.
The homes at Oak View have been carefully planned with modern living in mind, offering generous living spaces.
The professionally designed kitchens feature contemporary units with coordinating Silestone worktops and upstands and integrated Miele and Siemens appliances.
You may also want to watch:
The bathrooms feature Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, heated towel rails, ceramictiled floors and thermostatically controlled showers.
Prices From £2,500,000
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
020 8441 9555