- Credit: Archant
An exclusive development of just two five-bedroom detached houses in a beautiful tree-lined residential street in Oakleigh Park, Whetstone with excellent connections to London.
Whetstone, in the North London borough of Barnet, is ideal for commuters and families alike.
Characterised by neoGeorgian 1930s style detached homes, Oakleigh Park North is the location for this exclusive development brimming with charm, and built to the high standards homeowners have come to expect from a Shanly Homes development.
The homes at Oak View have been carefully planned with modern living in mind, offering generous living spaces.
The professionally designed kitchens feature contemporary units with coordinating Silestone worktops and upstands and integrated Miele and Siemens appliances.
You may also want to watch:
The bathrooms feature Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, heated towel rails, ceramictiled floors and thermostatically controlled showers.
Prices From £2,500,000
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
020 8441 9555