- Credit: Archant
An exclusive development of just two five-bedroom detached houses in a beautiful tree-lined residential street in Oakleigh Park, Whetstone with excellent connections to London.
Whetstone, in the North London borough of Barnet, is ideal for commuters and families alike.
Characterised by neoGeorgian 1930s style detached homes, Oakleigh Park North is the location for this exclusive development brimming with charm, and built to the high standards homeowners have come to expect from a Shanly Homes development.
The homes at Oak View have been carefully planned with modern living in mind, offering generous living spaces.
The professionally designed kitchens feature contemporary units with coordinating Silestone worktops and upstands and integrated Miele and Siemens appliances.
The bathrooms feature Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, heated towel rails, ceramictiled floors and thermostatically controlled showers.
Prices From £2,500,000
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 7 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 8 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
- 9 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube stops
- 10 Man wanted after serious assault in Sussex 'may live in Camden'
020 8441 9555