- Credit: Preston Bennett
Redrow’s Northway House is a stunning collection of new homes in prestigious Totteridge and Whetstone. Located just 25 minutes from central London, the homes provide stylish living for couples, young families and professionals looking for bold, urban design with all the amenities and benefits of a buzzing, village atmosphere.
After successful sales, there are now only five remaining apartments that qualify for Help To Buy.
This offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers seeking contemporary living with quick access into central London. Help-to-Buy units are available over both the Tower Apartments and Courtyard apartments at the scheme.
The Tower Apartments are a collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments located on the upper floors of the 13 storey development. Each apartment features floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning, uninterrupted views across the Hertfordshire countryside.
All homes boast modern interiors, with many offering generously proportioned private terraces and balconies.
The apartments have been designed to maximise the unique location and offer contemporary living for couples, young families and professionals looking to combine urban design with a village atmosphere.
They include impressive specification, boasting elegant, modern materials and floor to ceiling windows, while residents benefit from access to the communal courtyard.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 8 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 9 Go fish: Anglers complain of limited access to Heath ponds
- 10 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
Excellent amenities surround Northway House. Barnet High Road offers residents a range of cafes and small restaurants which are perfect for a morning coffee or lunch, while the nearby Spires Shopping Centre is home to a wealth of shops, supermarkets and restaurants.
The development is also surrounded by excellent transport links, from nearby Totteridge and Whetstone underground station, which is only a short walk away and offers fast and regular tube services to Central London and residents can reach Kings Cross St Pancras in just over 30 minutes.
Two-bedroom apartments from £490,000
Three-bedroom apartments from £650,000
020 8954 8626
020 3538 2912