- Credit: Archant
Combining panoramic views with striking contemporary design, Northway House’s Tower Apartments are a stunning collection of new homes in the sought after Totteridge and Whetstone.
Located just 25 minutes from central London, the Tower Apartments provide stylish living for couples, young families and professionals looking for bold, urban design with all the amenities and benefits of a buzzing, village atmosphere. The Tower Apartments have been designed to maximise the unique location and offer the perfect fusion of rural and urban living.
Located on the upper floors of the 13 storey development, each apartment features modern interiors with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and many have spacious private terraces and balconies providing stunning, uninterrupted views across London and the Hertfordshire countryside.
The former 1970s office block has been completely transformed by designers RMA Architects creating a modern, contemporary aesthetic. This aesthetic is replicated internally with tasteful modern finishes and neutral design. The open-plan kitchen and living spaces are designed to the highest specification with oak veneer flooring, sleek Quartz worktops, integrated wine cooler system and built-in Smeg appliances.
Bedrooms are complemented by luxurious en-suite bathrooms featuring underfloor heating, ‘wet area’ glass enclosures and Hansgrohe brassware.
You may also want to watch:
Car parking facilities, including electric car charging points are included with most apartments, while, residents have access to excellent transport links to central London from nearby Totteridge and Whetstone Underground station with journey times of just over 30 minutes to Kings Cross St Pancras. Barnet High Road offers a range of cafes and small restaurants.
One, two and three-bedroom apartments are priced from £505,000.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
020 3538 3719
020 8954 8626