- Credit: Archant
Combining panoramic views with striking contemporary design, Northway House’s Tower Apartments are a stunning collection of new homes in the sought after Totteridge and Whetstone.
Located just 25 minutes from central London, the Tower Apartments provide stylish living for couples, young families and professionals looking for bold, urban design with all the amenities and benefits of a buzzing, village atmosphere. The Tower Apartments have been designed to maximise the unique location and offer the perfect fusion of rural and urban living.
Located on the upper floors of the 13 storey development, each apartment features modern interiors with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and many have spacious private terraces and balconies providing stunning, uninterrupted views across London and the Hertfordshire countryside.
The former 1970s office block has been completely transformed by designers RMA Architects creating a modern, contemporary aesthetic. This aesthetic is replicated internally with tasteful modern finishes and neutral design. The open-plan kitchen and living spaces are designed to the highest specification with oak veneer flooring, sleek Quartz worktops, integrated wine cooler system and built-in Smeg appliances.
Bedrooms are complemented by luxurious en-suite bathrooms featuring underfloor heating, ‘wet area’ glass enclosures and Hansgrohe brassware.
You may also want to watch:
Car parking facilities, including electric car charging points are included with most apartments, while, residents have access to excellent transport links to central London from nearby Totteridge and Whetstone Underground station with journey times of just over 30 minutes to Kings Cross St Pancras. Barnet High Road offers a range of cafes and small restaurants.
One, two and three-bedroom apartments are priced from £505,000.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 6 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 7 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 8 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
020 3538 3719
020 8954 8626