- Credit: Archant
Buyers who are looking for contemporary living in modern new apartments in the area can now find their dream home at the desirable Northway House, a stunning new development by Redrow London.
The scheme, which launched earlier this year, has already proved popular amongst busy couples and first time buyers, all of whom are keen to own their dream home.
Located in sought after Totteridge & Whetstone, Northway House is one of the first of its kind in the area and will comprise a collection of 149 one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses. The scheme is helping to meet a high demand for new build homes that cater for modern, on-the-go living.
The introduction of Northway House marks a shift in buyer appetite in the area, with many home seekers choosing open plan living areas, the convenience of a new build home and affordability over more traditional style houses the area is renowned for.
Tina Dedman, Divisional Sales and Marketing Director at Redrow London, said: “Homes at Northway House offer something new and different for buyers in the area, and like other parts of London, we are seeing a shift in preference to lateral, open plan living. Buyers’ lifestyles are changing, with busier lives and longer working hours we are seeing more Londoners move towards spacious homes that better complement how we live.”
You may also want to watch:
Twelve-storeys tall, a selection of apartments boast extensive views across London, with many homes across the scheme coming with outdoor space, including balconies. Parking is available with most apartments and includes 31 electric car charging points.
Residents have access to excellent transport links to central London from nearby Totteridge & Whetstone underground station and can reach Kings Cross St Pancras in just over 30 minutes.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Prices start from £494,000
Preston Bennett 0203 538 3719 northwayhouse.com