New two and three-bedroom homes in Hampstead reflect Arts and Craft architecture of area
- Credit: Barratt London
Thirty nine new two and three-bedroom homes, influenced by the Arts and Crafts architecture of the area, have been launched in Hampstead.
The Hampstead Reach properties - which start at £900,000 - are set over three to four storey buildings placed in a random, unordered fashion to reflect the organic growth and development of English villages and market towns, says its developers Barratt London.
A Barratt spokesman said: “The generously proportioned interiors are evocative of the Arts and Crafts period, but with a modern twist, which includes elegant hardwood and tiled flooring, underfloor heating and comfort cooling throughout.
“The configuration of the rooms and their relationship to the external windows has been developed to maximise solar orientation and the large windows ensure high levels of natural light.”
Onsite facilities include a 12-hour concierge service, underground parking for every apartment, private outdoor space (either balcony or terrace) and landscaped communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Two show homes are open on site, a three-bedroom and a two-bedroom apartment, both decorated by Blocc Interiors.
Hampstead Reach, is accessed from Wellgarth Road, is within a ten-minute walk of Golders Green Underground station, in Zone 3 on the Edgware branch of the Northern line,
For more information visit barrattlondon.com
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate