New townhouses at Lawrence Square development
- Credit: Archant
Bellway is pleased to bring to market, a new range of three and four bedroom townhouses at its’ already successful development, Lawrence Square, in Tottenham.
Reflecting Bellway’s uncompromising approach to design, build quality and finish, is the new Tribeca, a three-storey, four bedroom home.
Featuring light and bright interiors, the property is cleverly planned to make the most of the space, for today’s busy lifestyles.
On the ground floor, the open-plan kitchen and family room features a variety of integrated appliances, including an electric double oven, four-burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback, cooker hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The first floor plays host to the living room which opens onto a private balcony and a double bedroom. There is also a family bathroom, featuring contemporary Roca sanitaryware, low energy downlights and a chrome heated towel rail.
You may also want to watch:
Up on the second floor there are two further spacious bedrooms and the master bedroom, which boasts an en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and a roof window.
Set within an area of North London undergoing exciting regeneration, the wider redevelopment of Tottenham includes ambitious plans to deliver a million square feet of employment space between now and 2025, create 5,000 jobs and build 10,000 new homes.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
The development also benefits from excellent transport links thanks to the proximity of the Victoria line just a short walk away at Seven Sisters station, from where it is just an eight minute journey to King’s Cross St Pancras and as little as 16 minutes to Victoria station. Alternatively Tottenham Hale tube station offers regular services directly to Liverpool Street for business or Stanstead airport for leisure.
Bellway Homes 0845 676 0261 bellway.co.uk