New townhouses at Lawrence Square development
- Credit: Archant
Bellway is pleased to bring to market, a new range of three and four bedroom townhouses at its’ already successful development, Lawrence Square, in Tottenham.
Reflecting Bellway’s uncompromising approach to design, build quality and finish, is the new Tribeca, a three-storey, four bedroom home.
Featuring light and bright interiors, the property is cleverly planned to make the most of the space, for today’s busy lifestyles.
On the ground floor, the open-plan kitchen and family room features a variety of integrated appliances, including an electric double oven, four-burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback, cooker hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The first floor plays host to the living room which opens onto a private balcony and a double bedroom. There is also a family bathroom, featuring contemporary Roca sanitaryware, low energy downlights and a chrome heated towel rail.
You may also want to watch:
Up on the second floor there are two further spacious bedrooms and the master bedroom, which boasts an en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and a roof window.
Set within an area of North London undergoing exciting regeneration, the wider redevelopment of Tottenham includes ambitious plans to deliver a million square feet of employment space between now and 2025, create 5,000 jobs and build 10,000 new homes.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
The development also benefits from excellent transport links thanks to the proximity of the Victoria line just a short walk away at Seven Sisters station, from where it is just an eight minute journey to King’s Cross St Pancras and as little as 16 minutes to Victoria station. Alternatively Tottenham Hale tube station offers regular services directly to Liverpool Street for business or Stanstead airport for leisure.
Bellway Homes 0845 676 0261 bellway.co.uk