- Credit: Polly Hancock
Located at the centre of this arty London village, on a peaceful no-through road within walking distance of all the local amenities, this locally listed building has been converted to form three stunning homes. Combining a lovingly restored historic building with a sympathetic yet modern rear extension, they offer the best in artisan craftsmanship and contemporary design.
Houses one and two occupy the listed building, while house three resides in the extension.
The unique character of this development is coupled with the stylish, individual design of each home. House one enjoys heritage inspired details, such as a limestone fireplace and traditional radiators and woodwork, whilst Houses two and three are more contemporary in their finish, with exposed brickwork and large glazed triple sliding doors.
All the houses enjoy light and airy open plan living spaces, with those in houses one and three leading out to beautifully landscaped, private walled gardens.
Dominated by its iconic clock tower, come the weekends the village-like Broadway is packed with families brunching and enjoying its eclectic blend of independent boutiques and coffee shops. They can also be found escaping the bustle of London life, embracing the abundance of open spaces which Crouch End offers.
You may also want to watch:
There are an equally diverse array of options in terms of educational provision, spanning the private and state sectors.The well regarded Rokesly Infant and Junior Schools are the nearest. Hornsey School for Girls and Highgate Wood Secondary School are popular state secondary choices.
Local private schools include the Highgate School and The North London Rudolf Steiner School.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
Price on application
0208 348 5135