New mews houses in the heart of Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Sandfords, leading North West and Central London estate agent, is delighted to launch a bespoke collection of five new beautiful mews houses in the heart of Marylebone, W1, each one providing four floors of luxurious living space.
Situated in Clay Street, these stunning townhouses are ideally located for the popular boutique shops in Marylebone High Street and Mayfair, the green open spaces of Regent’s and Hyde Park as well as all the entertainment amenities of the West End.
Designed by Piercy & Company, an award winning architect, Clay Street is contemporary yet traditional. Each house has been carefully thought through in order to preserve the look and feel of Marylebone, and they incorporate the very latest in modern technology.
Specifications include underfloor heating throughout, air conditioning to all living areas and bedrooms, Creston programmable lighting, integrated sound system, video entry system, intruder alarm, fire alarm sprinkler system and rooftop solar panels to reduce energy consumption. All properties benefit from a balcony and an integral garage.
Tim Fairweather, Director of Sandfords in Marylebone, comments: “Clay Street is a modern and elegant development that offers potential buyer’s luxury and spacious living. Internally, the decor is beautiful, particularly the staircase which is a real feature in each house. The ground floor entrance halls make for the ideal space to welcome visitors, before leading through to the living and entertaining spaces.”
You may also want to watch:
a price bracket that Tim says is currently in demand. He says: “We can report that enquiry levels in the Central London market have substantially increased, they are three times higher than they were pre-election. Interest from buyers is at an all time high and we have had a lot of calls from overseas buyers who are eager to invest here. The Chinese market in particular is looking for high-end new-build properties featuring top-of-the-range technology, and these new contemporary mews houses in Clay Street, Marylebone, would be perfect for this group of buyers.”
Prices range from £3,800,000 to £4,900,000
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs