New luxury penthouse is launched opposite Hyde Park
- Credit: Kay & Co
The property has been reconfigured to maximise space and natural light
A striking new penthouse with views across Hyde Park has been unveiled.
Set within the historic Hampshire House and located between Marble Arch and Lancaster Gate, the three bedroom penthouse offers 3,099sq ft of luxury accommodation, which has been refurbished to offer turn key living.
Full height glass doors leading out onto a vast terrace span the width of the property, and ceiling levels have been raised to enhance space and natural light.
The layout has been reconfigured further to ensure the drawing room, dining area, kitchen and lounge are now situated at the front of the building, to take advantage of the parkside views from the front of the building.
You may also want to watch:
A large entrance hall with a guest cloakroom and a separate utility room add a sense of grandeur to the property, and three spacious bedrooms situated at the rear of the penthouse, including a private terrace and a principal suite make up the second floor.
In terms of design, the property boats engineered oak flooring, Grigio Italian marble in the bathrooms and a kitchen, designed by Designspace featuring Carrara marble work surfaces, a Quooker hot water boiling tap and Gaggenau fitted appliances.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
The penthouse also has the latest home automation system for lighting, AV, blinds and awnings, which can be managed by the integrated touch screen and remote access via a smart phone, iPhone, iPad or tablet.
On the market with estate agent Kay & Co, Hampshire House is set in a prime location opposite Hyde Park and minutes from Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Oxford Street.
Martin Bikhit, managing director at Kay & Co said: “This penthouse presents a rare opportunity to fully appreciate the beauty of Hyde Park. Featuring generous lateral spaces which have been beautifully interior designed, the property will appeal to those looking to for a private home that they can move straight into.”
The penthouse is priced at £12 million. For further information contact Kay & Co on 020 7262 2030 or visit kayandco.com