New luxury penthouse is launched opposite Hyde Park
- Credit: Kay & Co
The property has been reconfigured to maximise space and natural light
A striking new penthouse with views across Hyde Park has been unveiled.
Set within the historic Hampshire House and located between Marble Arch and Lancaster Gate, the three bedroom penthouse offers 3,099sq ft of luxury accommodation, which has been refurbished to offer turn key living.
Full height glass doors leading out onto a vast terrace span the width of the property, and ceiling levels have been raised to enhance space and natural light.
The layout has been reconfigured further to ensure the drawing room, dining area, kitchen and lounge are now situated at the front of the building, to take advantage of the parkside views from the front of the building.
A large entrance hall with a guest cloakroom and a separate utility room add a sense of grandeur to the property, and three spacious bedrooms situated at the rear of the penthouse, including a private terrace and a principal suite make up the second floor.
In terms of design, the property boats engineered oak flooring, Grigio Italian marble in the bathrooms and a kitchen, designed by Designspace featuring Carrara marble work surfaces, a Quooker hot water boiling tap and Gaggenau fitted appliances.
- 1 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 2 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 3 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 4 'Lianne La Havas gets big love from Koko crowd'
- 5 Single evokes lockdown 'fairytale' camp on Hampstead Heath
- 6 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 7 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
- 8 Beloved father choked to death on cauliflower after Highgate Care Home 'neglect'
- 9 Tributes paid to Belsize 'man of many talents' who co-founded Abacus school
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
The penthouse also has the latest home automation system for lighting, AV, blinds and awnings, which can be managed by the integrated touch screen and remote access via a smart phone, iPhone, iPad or tablet.
On the market with estate agent Kay & Co, Hampshire House is set in a prime location opposite Hyde Park and minutes from Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Oxford Street.
Martin Bikhit, managing director at Kay & Co said: “This penthouse presents a rare opportunity to fully appreciate the beauty of Hyde Park. Featuring generous lateral spaces which have been beautifully interior designed, the property will appeal to those looking to for a private home that they can move straight into.”
The penthouse is priced at £12 million. For further information contact Kay & Co on 020 7262 2030 or visit kayandco.com