New luxury development nears completion in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
The apartments have proven popular with just a few homes left for sale
A landmark new residential development is nearing completion in Hampstead, but only a final few homes have not yet been snapped up by buyers.
The finishing touches are being made to Thirty2, a development of contemporary, luxury apartments situated conveniently for easy access to the West End, central London and Hampstead Heath.
Just five apartments of 56 remain available, with building work set to be completed before the end of October. The development’s last one-bedroom apartment is priced at £600,000, while its final two-bedroom apartments are available from £705,000.
Named because of the site’s former address – 32 Lawn Road – Thirty2, developed by Fairview, features a sleek curved shape inspired by the nearby Grade I listed Isokon building.
The apartments feature granite worktops, high quality tiling and built in appliances, fitted wardrobes, solid oak veneer doors and an in-line water descaler, cycle storage is also available.
Located just a few minutes walk from Belsize Park Underground Station, the development benefits from great access to the northern line and the leafy green spaces of Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 2 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 3 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 4 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 5 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 8 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 9 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 10 Kentish Town woman wins international cookbook award
Jeremy Gee, main board director at Fairview, said: “Thirty2 has proven popular with buyers thanks to its high-specification build and appealing exterior design.”
“The architecturally striking building, coupled with the excellent location of the development with good transport links to central London, has made Thirty2 a huge success and a development which we are very proud of,” he adds.
“We welcomed our first residents to their apartments in the spring, and look forward to greeting our final residents in the coming months. Our team on site have been working extremely hard, and we are delighted with the look of the development as it nears completion.”
To find out more, call 080 8252 7187 or visit fairview.co.uk