New homes: Small development in Kensal Green launching this weekend
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to buy into a slice of the hippest street in Europe (according to Vogue) launches tomorrow in Kensal Green, NW10.
Rhapsody is a new development offering 13 private sale apartments ideal for young couples attracted to the bustling shops and cafes of Kensal Rise five minutes away.
Barbara Davies, Clearview Homes sales manager, said: “It’s a lovely development with 13 private sale apartments.
“It’s unique because of the size of the development, which is nice and small, and the ‘al fresco’ living space is unusual with large balconies and terraces and views over London from the two three-bedroom penthouses.
“The development not only offers all of the convenience of city living but also puts you within striking distance of an abundance of green space, canalside walks and the chance to unwind on a lazy Sunday afternoon in nearby Queen’s Park.”
You may also want to watch:
Kitchens have been designed by Lemon Grass Kitchens and have quartz worktops and integrated Smeg appliances, while bathrooms feature Villeroy and Boch and Hansgrohe fixtures.
Added convenience comes from the LightwaveRF smart home lighting system, which enables home owners to control lighting via a smart device and underfloor heating is a further touch of comfort.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
Rhapsody launches this weekend from tomorrow.
One bedroom apartments start from £495,000; two bedroom apartments start from £660,000, and three bedroom apartments start from £785,000.
For more information or to register your interest please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626, email email@example.com or visit prestonbennett.co.uk