New homes: Small development in Kensal Green launching this weekend
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to buy into a slice of the hippest street in Europe (according to Vogue) launches tomorrow in Kensal Green, NW10.
Rhapsody is a new development offering 13 private sale apartments ideal for young couples attracted to the bustling shops and cafes of Kensal Rise five minutes away.
Barbara Davies, Clearview Homes sales manager, said: “It’s a lovely development with 13 private sale apartments.
“It’s unique because of the size of the development, which is nice and small, and the ‘al fresco’ living space is unusual with large balconies and terraces and views over London from the two three-bedroom penthouses.
“The development not only offers all of the convenience of city living but also puts you within striking distance of an abundance of green space, canalside walks and the chance to unwind on a lazy Sunday afternoon in nearby Queen’s Park.”
You may also want to watch:
Kitchens have been designed by Lemon Grass Kitchens and have quartz worktops and integrated Smeg appliances, while bathrooms feature Villeroy and Boch and Hansgrohe fixtures.
Added convenience comes from the LightwaveRF smart home lighting system, which enables home owners to control lighting via a smart device and underfloor heating is a further touch of comfort.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
Rhapsody launches this weekend from tomorrow.
One bedroom apartments start from £495,000; two bedroom apartments start from £660,000, and three bedroom apartments start from £785,000.
For more information or to register your interest please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit prestonbennett.co.uk