New homes: Small development in Kensal Green launching this weekend
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to buy into a slice of the hippest street in Europe (according to Vogue) launches tomorrow in Kensal Green, NW10.
Rhapsody is a new development offering 13 private sale apartments ideal for young couples attracted to the bustling shops and cafes of Kensal Rise five minutes away.
Barbara Davies, Clearview Homes sales manager, said: “It’s a lovely development with 13 private sale apartments.
“It’s unique because of the size of the development, which is nice and small, and the ‘al fresco’ living space is unusual with large balconies and terraces and views over London from the two three-bedroom penthouses.
“The development not only offers all of the convenience of city living but also puts you within striking distance of an abundance of green space, canalside walks and the chance to unwind on a lazy Sunday afternoon in nearby Queen’s Park.”
You may also want to watch:
Kitchens have been designed by Lemon Grass Kitchens and have quartz worktops and integrated Smeg appliances, while bathrooms feature Villeroy and Boch and Hansgrohe fixtures.
Added convenience comes from the LightwaveRF smart home lighting system, which enables home owners to control lighting via a smart device and underfloor heating is a further touch of comfort.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Rhapsody launches this weekend from tomorrow.
One bedroom apartments start from £495,000; two bedroom apartments start from £660,000, and three bedroom apartments start from £785,000.
For more information or to register your interest please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit prestonbennett.co.uk