New homes: One and two bedroom flats by the Regent’s Canal, Islington
- Credit: Archant
Private sale flats are now available on the regenerated Packington Estate near the Regent’s Canal in Islington at The Batten, Packington Square.
Launched at the end of March, nearly 20 per cent of the 82 one and two bedroom flats at the centre of the development sold in the first weekend.
With interiors designed by Conran and Partners, the collaborative design studio founded by Sir Terence Conran, the apartments’ interiors are influenced by the industrial heritage of ‘Islington Village’.
Each flat also boasts outdoor space in either a balcony or private terrace with views over the landscaped communal green.
The regeneration of 791 homes on the Packington Estate is set to complete by 2018 and will comprise a mixture of privately owned and social rented properties along with community and youth facilities and shops.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £485,000 through Currells. To register your interest for more information please call 020 7226 6611
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill