New homes: One and two bedroom flats by the Regent’s Canal, Islington
- Credit: Archant
Private sale flats are now available on the regenerated Packington Estate near the Regent’s Canal in Islington at The Batten, Packington Square.
Launched at the end of March, nearly 20 per cent of the 82 one and two bedroom flats at the centre of the development sold in the first weekend.
With interiors designed by Conran and Partners, the collaborative design studio founded by Sir Terence Conran, the apartments’ interiors are influenced by the industrial heritage of ‘Islington Village’.
Each flat also boasts outdoor space in either a balcony or private terrace with views over the landscaped communal green.
The regeneration of 791 homes on the Packington Estate is set to complete by 2018 and will comprise a mixture of privately owned and social rented properties along with community and youth facilities and shops.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £485,000 through Currells. To register your interest for more information please call 020 7226 6611
- 1 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 2 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 3 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 6 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'