New homes: One and two bedroom flats by the Regent’s Canal, Islington
- Credit: Archant
Private sale flats are now available on the regenerated Packington Estate near the Regent’s Canal in Islington at The Batten, Packington Square.
Launched at the end of March, nearly 20 per cent of the 82 one and two bedroom flats at the centre of the development sold in the first weekend.
With interiors designed by Conran and Partners, the collaborative design studio founded by Sir Terence Conran, the apartments’ interiors are influenced by the industrial heritage of ‘Islington Village’.
Each flat also boasts outdoor space in either a balcony or private terrace with views over the landscaped communal green.
The regeneration of 791 homes on the Packington Estate is set to complete by 2018 and will comprise a mixture of privately owned and social rented properties along with community and youth facilities and shops.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £485,000 through Currells. To register your interest for more information please call 020 7226 6611
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 8 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure