New homes: One and two bedroom flats by the Regent’s Canal, Islington
- Credit: Archant
Private sale flats are now available on the regenerated Packington Estate near the Regent’s Canal in Islington at The Batten, Packington Square.
Launched at the end of March, nearly 20 per cent of the 82 one and two bedroom flats at the centre of the development sold in the first weekend.
With interiors designed by Conran and Partners, the collaborative design studio founded by Sir Terence Conran, the apartments’ interiors are influenced by the industrial heritage of ‘Islington Village’.
Each flat also boasts outdoor space in either a balcony or private terrace with views over the landscaped communal green.
The regeneration of 791 homes on the Packington Estate is set to complete by 2018 and will comprise a mixture of privately owned and social rented properties along with community and youth facilities and shops.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £485,000 through Currells. To register your interest for more information please call 020 7226 6611
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill