New homes: One and two bedroom flats by the Regent’s Canal, Islington
- Credit: Archant
Private sale flats are now available on the regenerated Packington Estate near the Regent’s Canal in Islington at The Batten, Packington Square.
Launched at the end of March, nearly 20 per cent of the 82 one and two bedroom flats at the centre of the development sold in the first weekend.
With interiors designed by Conran and Partners, the collaborative design studio founded by Sir Terence Conran, the apartments’ interiors are influenced by the industrial heritage of ‘Islington Village’.
Each flat also boasts outdoor space in either a balcony or private terrace with views over the landscaped communal green.
The regeneration of 791 homes on the Packington Estate is set to complete by 2018 and will comprise a mixture of privately owned and social rented properties along with community and youth facilities and shops.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £485,000 through Currells. To register your interest for more information please call 020 7226 6611
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale